Last edited:
Safe travels tomorrow folks.... Lookin' forward to seeing you all again.

For anyone else in case you can make it, we're meeting up at the food court at 11am. That's on the 200 level of the North section.

Cheers,

Colin.

a few pics from the 2014 CIAS -- Firstly the Corvette pics:

A beautiful C2 for sale:

a raffle car:

and one of the stars of this year's show:
The rear spoiler on this Z-car wasn't exactly a hit and I didn't much like it either but it was touted as being "effective and adjustable".

Greg checking out his next purchase; seemed to be quite impressed::D

A couple of some of the CCF contingent who attended.
Brian, Wayne, Greg, and brother Terry in one and Brian, Wayne, Greg and me in the other.
I never did see Jim (UncleJung) -- and Greg's son Michael was busy checking all the cars out so he missed the pic too.

Great pics Colin. Nice to tour the show with you guys yesterday. We didn't get home until 8:30 last night...it took us almost 2 hours to get from Front Street to Orangeville due to traffic on the Gardener, 401 and the 410.

I understand that Kevin Easton from Lindsay was going to have a half dozen or more of his collection of Chrysler musclecars at that show. That looks like his hemi Dart in the one picture. The red GTX looks familiar too.

I understand that Kevin Easton from Lindsay was going to have a half dozen or more of his collection of Chrysler musclecars at that show. That looks like his hemi Dart in the one picture. The red GTX looks familiar too.

You're correct Keith; several of his cars were there. All beautiful and quite rare, a real treat for us old car buffs.

Great pics Colin. Nice to tour the show with you guys yesterday. We didn't get home until 8:30 last night...it took us almost 2 hours to get from Front Street to Orangeville due to traffic on the Gardener, 401 and the 410.

So nice to meet up again Greg and to meet son Michael. I think he was as awed as we were at the cars.

Man there were some nice iron there yesterday....What a selection!!!

Glad to hear you made it home safely -- yeah traffic is murder especially after about 3 -- So glad you made it down -- Hoping to come up your way this spring.

Cheers
Colin.

You're correct Keith; several of his cars were there. All beautiful and quite rare, a real treat for us old car buffs.

I was in Kevin's shop when they were getting the cars ready to go to the car show. He has a LOT of cars. I saw an LS6 Chevelle. There was a '71 or '72 Trans Am Firebird 455 HO. He has a blue Superbird that he brings out to local cruise nights once in a while. A friend of mine works for him and they are just finishing up a Road Runner that Kevin bought back in the day. It needed a LOT of work but looks like new once more. Going into Kevin's shop is like stepping back in time. The cars in his collection could make a car show in themselves.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread