So it looks like this will work without affecting NPP? I want loud while retaining dual mode. Have mild to wild switch ordered as well.
Not yet. The car is being booked in at Davenport Motorsports in March for Corsa Extreme and x pipe. The owner didn't mention any issues with parts availability, maybe they have them in stock. Life is short, hammer on it.Did you get your xpipe? It looks like it’s been discontinued. I’m having a hard time finding one online . As far as warranty is related, I think GM will blame any aftermarket part you put on the car to avoid coverage. Keeping the stock is a good idea just in case.
Sorry no, just confused after reading 7000 threads about exhaust. Corsa Extreme, Corsa x pipe. That link to clip makes me nervous as it says someone just logged in from Russia "please change your password"
Yeah don't try my line, but honey i just bought you a new fridge and vacuum. That doesn't work.. I'll be at 5 to 6000.00 but it's early in the season hahaI might have to go the Corsa route if I can’t snatch a borla XPipe. It would have to wait until early summer though because I’ve been ordering stuff left and right and I’m already at 8k I’ll have to get the wife a nice purse before I can spend more $$ lol
Oops forgot about the ceramic coating already done and window tint already booked.haha we agreed on a budget. I did not think I would get close to it. Boy, was I ever wrong lol. I’d like to think I’ll be done after the ceramic coating/ppf and then x pipe but I’ll probably be wrong again