I hear it may affect my warranty but life is too short to worry about that. I will make sure I retain all stock parts in case. I don't plan on rat bagging the car, just driving it reasonably aggressively. I can't see it causing a catastrophic failure anyway.

Reactions: ddgermann
Did you get your xpipe? It looks like it’s been discontinued. I’m having a hard time finding one online 👎. As far as warranty is related, I think GM will blame any aftermarket part you put on the car to avoid coverage. Keeping the stock is a good idea just in case.

Did you get your xpipe? It looks like it’s been discontinued. I’m having a hard time finding one online 👎. As far as warranty is related, I think GM will blame any aftermarket part you put on the car to avoid coverage. Keeping the stock is a good idea just in case.
Not yet. The car is being booked in at Davenport Motorsports in March for Corsa Extreme and x pipe. The owner didn't mention any issues with parts availability, maybe they have them in stock. Life is short, hammer on it😁.

Wait, you’re gonna have the Corsa extreme with Borla X-Pipe? Or you’re going to pair it with the double helix X-Pipe. I was referring to the Borla 60547 model being discontinued. Btw check out This Corsa clip 😲

Wait, you’re gonna have the Corsa extreme with Borla X-Pipe? Or you’re going to pair it with the double helix X-Pipe. I was referring to the Borla 60547 model being discontinued. Btw check out This Corsa clip 😲
Sorry no, just confused after reading 7000 threads about exhaust. Corsa Extreme, Corsa x pipe. That link to clip makes me nervous as it says someone just logged in from Russia "please change your password"

Gotcha! And really? It’s an Instagram clip. If you have Instagram look up @mercvettemerc717 it’s a video clip of his GS on the track and all you hear is his Corsa exhaust screaming haha

Gotcha! And really? It’s an Instagram clip. If you have Instagram look up @mercvettemerc717 it’s a video clip of his GS on the track and all you hear is his Corsa exhaust screaming haha
Yup was hacked at some point. Reset password found video, sounds great!!

I might have to go the Corsa route if I can’t snatch a borla XPipe. It would have to wait until early summer though because I’ve been ordering stuff left and right and I’m already at 8k 😲 I’ll have to get the wife a nice purse before I can spend more $$ lol

Reactions: Dantanman
I might have to go the Corsa route if I can’t snatch a borla XPipe. It would have to wait until early summer though because I’ve been ordering stuff left and right and I’m already at 8k 😲 I’ll have to get the wife a nice purse before I can spend more $$ lol
Yeah don't try my line, but honey i just bought you a new fridge and vacuum. That doesn't work.😁. I'll be at 5 to 6000.00 but it's early in the season haha

Reactions: grandsp69
haha we agreed on a budget. I did not think I would get close to it. Boy, was I ever wrong lol. I’d like to think I’ll be done after the ceramic coating/ppf and then x pipe but I’ll probably be wrong again 😂

haha we agreed on a budget. I did not think I would get close to it. Boy, was I ever wrong lol. I’d like to think I’ll be done after the ceramic coating/ppf and then x pipe but I’ll probably be wrong again 😂
Oops forgot about the ceramic coating already done and window tint already booked.

Reactions: grandsp69
Lmao I wish signature wheels had offered me this option when I ordered the wheels.

47F5374F-B8BA-48D8-9785-7FB9454CC57A.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.