This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

2011 Dodge Charger Concept Art

Zeeman28a

RIP
Ontario You're a Regular 2 You're 10
Jan 29, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
VetteCoins
Province
ON
This is how the car should have been in the first place.

Had to throw this one in too. Makes me wonder sometimes if the show did more damage then good for that car.

just a counter point... aren't they dilluting their own brand? i mean for the first little while the concept of the hemi's return was kinda cool but holy shamoly... to me all these cars look the same...

Not much of a joke. I was just making fun of the fact that they made the Charger a 4 door when it came out and no one that I know liked that because the Charger was never a 4 door in it's history. So now they are going to revert back to it's 2 door heritage so I thought I would make fun that will no longer be a four door. I was being sarcastic which is easier said than typed.

They're not making a 2 door Charger that I am aware of. They are just concept artists renditions that jalopnik posted on their website.

Ahh, I see, this is someones concept of the Challenger. I thought it was some pictures that Dodge released. I would have to agree that this is the way Dodge should have made the Charger in the first place.