CCO

Old Timer
Aug 5, 2011
Cambridge ON
VetteCoins
Car
2006 vert, 1994 vert
Looks like GM doesn't have owner's manuals b4 1994 at the GM site.
I've got a month to read up on the '94 I purchased today b4 picking it up.

Anyone know of a sight where I can download a manual from for reference until I get the car late August?

cheers
Colin.

:agree: My suggestion as well.

Just re-read your post Colin! You bought a 94? That's great to hear! Tell us more...

Colin..what do you need a manual for? Won't Manny work on it?

LOL Brian -- No problem with getting Manny to work on it but I like to have some fun too -- but this book I want is just the owner's manual explaining all the functions and instructions for the car. What would be in the glove box.

The car comes complete with everything including it's owner's manual, window sticker, purchase agreement, and maintenance records......The previous owner whom I bought the car from had all this and is included, but I want to spend some time familiarizing myself with the car b4 I drive it home from BC. in a month.

I did this with my '11 but I can't download from GM's sight since they only offer '95 and up,

C.

I purchased my 91 manual from corvette museum as well as original dealer window sheet and build sheet etc.
National Corvette Museum
National Corvette Museum
National Corvette Museum - Located in Bowling Green Kentucky at I-65 exit 28, the 110000 sq. ft.

Cool 91 C -- I have one now for my '94 that I can access on my desktop to view until I get the car in from BC......Thanks.

C.

You will make the drive across Canada back home? Do keep us posted on your itinerary Colin! Maybe we can send you off!

Good idea Vince -- Steamer (Rob) was saying the other day that we should stop in to a few places to meet up with some of you guys out west. Have a chat, check out the cars, -- for sure Vince we'll post up the itinerary and hopefully we can meet up with some of you guys on our way back to ON.

I'm booked on to WestJet for Aug.22 and will spend a few days looking around the island then Rob and I will leave for ON on the Monday (26th) and have until the next weekend to get back. We should have some time to meet up in a few places.

Lookin' forward to it. Stay tuned.

C.

Good idea Vince -- Steamer (Rob) was saying the other day that we should stop in to a few places to meet up with some of you guys out west. Have a chat, check out the cars, -- for sure Vince we'll post up the itinerary and hopefully we can meet up with some of you guys on our way back to ON.

I'm booked on to WestJet for Aug.22 and will spend a few days looking around the island then Rob and I will leave for ON on the Monday (26th) and have until the next weekend to get back. We should have some time to meet up in a few places.

Lookin' forward to it. Stay tuned.

C.

If you're taking the ferry down from Manitoulin you'll be passing through my area unless you're driving around the long way.

Good thing Rob is going with ya Collin...you will need his trunk space if you are driving a C4.

Yeah he's coming but he isn't bringing anything but his suitcase. He's flying back after he gets here in Ontario for a week's visit......LOL. I'll have to get a trunk rack installed just for the trip home.:rofl:

I'm guessing that it's a small so-called trunk. Sounds more like a cubby hole.

The only thing I didn't see on the car was the trunk.....We'll have to travel real light.

Will a tooth brush and a comb fit in there?:D

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.