This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

1980 Body Removal

Ok ... ... you've got me tuned in watching as it's something I have no experience to take on myself
Thank you

Thanks !!!!! For the compliments
Ya he is a chocolate lab ya he is pretty interested could be a mouse in the frame

The car was just bought this way so that is why it is so dirty .....so I have no shame .......not on that topic anyway, lol
I will show some other pictures the frame it had some shoddy repairs over the years it was the worst I have ever seen it was pretty much ready to just crumble in to two pces.
I will show a quick video of rocking it you will see what I mean

RC1, are you just doing a frame swap or is it getting the royal, "while I'm here treatment" ? I foresee a wild high horsepower custom in the works. Nice project, and please keep us updated with pictures on the process.

Just tried a couple short videos could not get it to upload
Sorry

If you are trying to upload the video direct from your camera, the file size is likely extremely large. Try uploading to YouTube or a similar site and then share the link.

If you are trying to upload the video direct from your camera, the file size is likely extremely large. Try uploading to YouTube or a similar site and then share the link.

I have ran into the same thing. Had some PDR stuff a while back. So... I will learn yet another procedure for survival in a modern world.