IMG-20170723-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20170723-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20170723-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20170723-WA0008.jpg
Hi
Sorry for the delay in posting
Here are some pictures

Thanks !!!!! For the compliments
Ya he is a chocolate lab ya he is pretty interested could be a mouse in the frame

The car was just bought this way so that is why it is so dirty .....so I have no shame .......not on that topic anyway, lol
I will show some other pictures the frame it had some shoddy repairs over the years it was the worst I have ever seen it was pretty much ready to just crumble in to two pces.
I will show a quick video of rocking it you will see what I mean

Thanks !!!!! For the compliments
Ya he is a chocolate lab ya he is pretty interested could be a mouse in the frame

The car was just bought this way so that is why it is so dirty .....so I have no shame .......not on that topic anyway, lol
I will show some other pictures the frame it had some shoddy repairs over the years it was the worst I have ever seen it was pretty much ready to just crumble in to two pces.
I will show a quick video of rocking it you will see what I mean

RC1, are you just doing a frame swap or is it getting the royal, "while I'm here treatment" ? I foresee a wild high horsepower custom in the works. Nice project, and please keep us updated with pictures on the process.

:rolleyes:
If you are trying to upload the video direct from your camera, the file size is likely extremely large. Try uploading to YouTube or a similar site and then share the link.

I have ran into the same thing. Had some PDR stuff a while back. So... I will learn yet another procedure for survival in a modern world. :confused::eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.