Congrats! Are you planning on driving it home or a closed trailer transport?
Looking at the forecast I think I’m going to drive it home. I’m not sure about Cobourg but there’s nothing on the ground in Toronto yet. Figure I’ll get one solid drive in before the garage

Argh, just head back from Spencers and my delivery that was estimated for Dec. 1 is now showing as delayed... no other context given beyond that, so hopefully just a minor delay.

Man the wait while I was on the waiting list was manageable but once I received an allocation, it's been brutal... especially this last little bit... so close yet so far... oh well

Could be delayed due to the wheel situation?
I don't think so... earlier in the week they did tell me that they received an estimated delivery date of Dec. 1, which has now move to delayed. So I figure they wouldn't have even received an estimated delivery date if it was affected by the wheel situation. Hopefully it's due to Thanksgiving or weather related & it's only a day or so

Reactions: motordr and ShawnC8
I don't think so... earlier in the week they did tell me that they received an estimated delivery date of Dec. 1, which has now move to delayed. So I figure they wouldn't have even received an estimated delivery date if it was affected by the wheel situation. Hopefully it's due to Thanksgiving or weather related & it's only a day or so
My built is delay too, I’m stuck at status 4B00 delivery date December 6 probably it will change, my built was 22/11

Just received an update from Spencer's that mine has shipped (not sure if it was today or yesterday), so could be arriving at the dealership within 2-3 days if everything goes smoothly. REALLY hoping to be able to pick it up this Saturday... weather is looking good that day but next week's forecasts is looking brutal

Reactions: motordr and ShawnC8
Just received an update from Spencer's that mine has shipped (not sure if it was today or yesterday), so could be arriving at the dealership within 2-3 days if everything goes smoothly. REALLY hoping to be able to pick it up this Saturday... weather is looking good that day but next week's forecasts is looking brutal

Dealer pdi might take a couple days

Mine should be ready to go December 17 weekend but no chance of driving it home, roads are covered in snow and ice here and rocks everywhere

My C8 has just touched down at Spencer's and I'll be picking it up tomorrow morning! Weather is looking clear in the AM so should be able to get it in the garage before any snow touches her. Nearly 12 months to the day from my initial deposit (Dec. 12, 2020) - been a hell of a journey, now the real ride begins!!

Thanks & will do! I'm also putting aftermarket wheels on & getting lowered, trying to do this ASAP before the weather gets really brutal... as soon as she's in showcase form I'll be posting her!
Is the dealer adjusting your coilovers to go lower?

No, I’m getting that done (as well as the wheels) at Humberview Performamce in Etobicoke. They are close by & have done this many times so I’m good with them doing the work. I was supposed to get tinting & ceramic coating done with Spencer’s but wanted to get the vehicle home asap before the weather gets nasty (they are over an hour from me) so I ended up skipping that. Great people to deal with though, highly recommend Andrew

Reactions: ShawnC8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.