Aug 4, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2022 Z51 Coupe
Province
ON
From observation on numerous posts, it seems to me that for whatever reason a good chunk of Fall Canadian allocations have been give the 11/22 TPW.

Ideally I would create a cool spreadsheet tracking our statuses so we can get an idea of shipping but unfortunately don’t have the time… and I can’t compete with Murray’s daily’s ;)

Figure we can just post updates as we get them & go from there.

Assuming production keeps pace, my build is scheduled for 11/22 (VIN ending 7823) & I received a Sept allocation from Spencer’s

Reactions: Murray20c8
We have 11/15 TPW with about 250 cars between us. Let’s hope the production numbers hold so it gets produced on Friday.
Yes, US Thanksgiving weekend is comin up. Lets get those CDN cars produced before they get lazy with all that turkey stuffing (Pun intended)

Reactions: motordr
11/22 tpw here as well. September allocation from Barry Cullen Chevrolet in Guelph. Not sure about my vin # yet, will update once I contact the museum

Just got confirmation from NCM that my car was produced today 🎉🍾

Hopefully no QC HOLD, they didn’t provide a status code but I will reach out to my dealer tomorrow to see if they can share some additional info. Now the wait for shipping…

Hope you don't get caught by the rumoured "rim problem". Keep us updated and as always, post a pic(s) of your new wheels when they arrive. And congrats ahead of time to you and others with a TPW with its likely guarantee of getting a C8!

Reactions: jimmyb and motordr
Just got confirmation from NCM that my car was produced today 🎉🍾

Hopefully no QC HOLD, they didn’t provide a status code but I will reach out to my dealer tomorrow to see if they can share some additional info. Now the wait for shipping…
How do you contact at the NCM for these updates?

Hope you don't get caught by the rumoured "rim problem". Keep us updated and as always, post a pic(s) of your new wheels when they arrive. And congrats ahead of time to you and others with a TPW with its likely guarantee of getting a C8!
So apparently I'm at status 4000, so I think that means no QC hold? I'm not entirely sure but it does sound like the rim problem has been dealt with last week. Interesting to see how quick it moves to 4200 (shipped). My theory of BG producing a big batch of Canadian orders this week gives me hope for quick shipping

Reactions: ShawnC8
So apparently I'm at status 4000, so I think that means no QC hold?
Yup, no QC hold for you. Jack Cooper has 10 days to remove a built (no hold) car from BG, but they can move the same day as it hits 4000. Codes are usually set at night.

Reactions: jimmyb
In an effort to not bother Shane.

I am planning on reach out regarding the status of my order after the thanksgiving long weekend.

Hopefully Monday I get notification that my order has been built.

Given the VIN# I was provided, it looks like it would be done tomorrow..

The C8 will undoubtedly bring back discussions regarding proposed legislation from the late 1970`s that inspired front engined Porsche design.

What legislation would you be referring to? Rear engine street cars have been around for years. Almost all variations of the 356/911 series, Volkswagens for that matter, Lotus Europa just some that come to mind.

Porsche's 928 was a short lived front engine car, the only one I can recall.

This is taking the direction of this thread a bit off topic. Sorry.

Those details should be searchable by your Lawyer or at the library. 944 preceded the 928.

In an effort to not bother Shane.

I am planning on reach out regarding the status of my order after the thanksgiving long weekend.

Hopefully Monday I get notification that my order has been built.

Given the VIN# I was provided, it looks like it would be done tomorrow..
Your dealer can provide all status codes at any time. No need to bother Shane. You are already paying your dealer for that info.

Seems like things are moving along, just heard from Spencers & they've already been invoiced for the vehicle. They are expecting it to be delivered for Dec. 1st - hopefully all goes smooth!
Congrats! Are you planning on driving it home or a closed trailer transport?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.