This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

ZR1 Jay Lenno

This was posted a while back but no problem watching it again. It’s a real good video. Jay does a great job talking about any car but we are so glad he loves his Corvettes.

hmmm ... Jay said he got it from Spring Mountain ... if true and not just "words",
It may be likely we checked it out (April long weekend ) before Leno got his butt in it
@ddgermann
... and Leno is entertaining - slammed down that hatch lid again ...
... I also noticed that they did show the placement of the hatch into the back -
which is something one will have to practice to do it that smoothly and not get a kink
in the back - it's also real easy to contact the wing doing it solo that way - as discussed
with a couple of the ZR1 prep-techs at Spring Mountain.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann

If that yellow one you were molesting at Spring Mountain has a manual it’s likely the same car Spence. Possibly the same one you “didn’t” drive as well.

Reactions: turbozig and YFCvii
If that yellow one you were molesting at Spring Mountain has a manual it’s likely the same car Spence. Possibly the same one you “didn’t” drive as well.
... extending the meaning to "What happens near Vegas, ..."
Thinking maybe this is why my phone was "held" so that I wasn't
recording and counting up my miles-per-hour as Jay does ...
but YYSSW ... I woulda likely only hit the threshold of the 5 count
on the "track" I "wasn't" on still worth every dollar of the 1000 spent
for the Wife at Spring Mountain.

permitted to take this photo so I could show the "view obstruction"
and the distracting "ZR1 emblem" mentioned by that on-line guy in the another ZR1 review.
The manual equipped ZR1 is over there ... I "might" happen to know this one was auto

... admittedly one of the top 3 of my "selfish highlights" when thinking back on this 2018 Corvette Season ...

Last edited:
I just remembered ... about that photo the "selfish guy" took of the steering wheel above, shows
a yellow manual zr1 over yonder with a few "friends" rather busy around it. They were intricately installing
a camera system inside and out on it ... little tiny things and with a lot of wiring ... I wonder if this system was just left in the car and is being used by Leno.
(then I would know for certain that it's the same one - yyssw ... I know it doesn't really matter)

Reactions: ddgermann

Users who are viewing this thread