Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
It was just announced by Team President Mark Shapiro and General Manager Ross Atkins that all "Ball People" have been relieved of their duties effective immediately. "We will whip this team into shape and this is the start" said Shapiro," we did this in Cleveland and it produced immediate results".

"Ticket prices will of course have to rise to compensate for hiring new staff at premium salaries. We will also be introducing new team outfits to keep our crowd base in the best of best of all things Blue Jays." A new product being introduced is the Blue Jays tape measure so Vladdy knows how far he actually is from second base. Pricing will be $27.95 and that includes a free Hot Dog with an insignificant $6.00 delivery charge."

I guess some sports fans are just apathetic enough that they'll do whatever it takes to watch their teams lose.
I didn't watch it. I just checked in every once and awhile. I only watch games I have no skin in! LOL

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I didn't watch it. I just checked in every once and awhile. I only watch games I have no skin in! LOL
I honestly haven't watched any mainstream sports, except occasionally soccer/football/futbol, in over 2 decades.
Bettman screwed up hockey, baseball became a team budget based sport, Kaepernick(sp?) ruined the NFL with the BLM stuff, and the Chinese are rumored to control the NBA which I never watched in the first place.
I look the other way on soccer's indiscretions because I just like it better. You can go make a sandwich or take a bio-break, and not miss much. It has pros/cons from all the other ones combined.
And it's one stop corruption.... ;)

It was just announced by Team President Mark Shapiro and General Manager Ross Atkins that all "Ball People" have been relieved of their duties effective immediately. "We will whip this team into shape and this is the start" said Shapiro," we did this in Cleveland and it produced immediate results".

"Ticket prices will of course have to rise to compensate for hiring new staff at premium salaries. We will also be introducing new team outfits to keep our crowd base in the best of best of all things Blue Jays." A new product being introduced is the Blue Jays tape measure so Vladdy knows how far he actually is from second base. Pricing will be $27.95 and that includes a free Hot Dog with an insignificant $6.00 delivery charge."
6 bucks isn't a bad price for delivery for 3,100km 😆

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread