This was posted a while back but no problem watching it again. It’s a real good video. Jay does a great job talking about any car but we are so glad he loves his Corvettes. 😂

hmmm ... Jay said he got it from Spring Mountain :Wideyed: ... if true and not just "words",
It may be likely we checked it out (April long weekend ) before Leno got his butt in it
@ddgermann :joyful:
... and Leno is entertaining - slammed down that hatch lid again :Wideyed: ...
... I also noticed that they did show the placement of the hatch into the back -
which is something one will have to practice to do it that smoothly and not get a kink
in the back - it's also real easy to contact the wing doing it solo that way - as discussed
with a couple of the ZR1 prep-techs at Spring Mountain. :thumbs:
DSC_0015a.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
hmmm ... he said he got it from Spring Mountain :Wideyed: ... if true and not just "words",
It may be likely we checked it out before Leno got to @ddgermann :joyful:
... and Leno is entertaining - slammed down that hatch lid again :Wideyed: ...
... I also noticed that they did show the placement of the hatch into the back -
which is something one will have to practice to do it that smoothly and not get a kink
in the back - it's real easy to contact the wing that way - as discussed
with a couple of the ZR1 prep-techs at Spring Mountain. :thumbs:
View attachment 20098

If that yellow one you were molesting at Spring Mountain has a manual it’s likely the same car Spence. Possibly the same one you “didn’t” drive as well. 😇

Reactions: turbozig and YFCvii
If that yellow one you were molesting at Spring Mountain has a manual it’s likely the same car Spence. Possibly the same one you “didn’t” drive as well. 😇
... extending the meaning to "What happens near Vegas, ..."
Thinking maybe this is why my phone was "held" so that I wasn't
recording and counting up my miles-per-hour as Jay does ...
but YYSSW ... I woulda likely only hit the threshold of the 5 count
on the "track" I "wasn't" on :joyful: still worth every dollar of the 1000 spent
for the Wife at Spring Mountain.
DSC_0084a.jpg
permitted to take this photo so I could show the "view obstruction"
and the distracting "ZR1 emblem" mentioned by that on-line guy in the another ZR1 review.
The manual equipped ZR1 is over there ... I "might" happen to know this one was auto :angelic:

... admittedly one of the top 3 of my "selfish highlights" when thinking back on this 2018 Corvette Season :Shy: ...

Last edited:
I just remembered ... about that photo the "selfish guy" took of the steering wheel above, shows
a yellow manual zr1 over yonder with a few "friends" rather busy around it. They were intricately installing
a camera system inside and out on it ... little tiny things :Watching: and with a lot of wiring ... I wonder if this system was just left in the car and is being used by Leno. :Shrug2:
(then I would know for certain that it's the same one - yyssw ... I know it doesn't really matter)

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread