Maybe some ZR1 orders will cancel in Vancouver with the price of gas... ya, I know if you can afford a $200k car you can pay for gas.

B
And they get to run almost all year long. I could only put in six months of gas here. So I guess I could say gas is half price. LOL
All those little horses need to be fed. And not just hay either, they want the good stuff

Fully loaded with 2 roof panels CAN$170k with Auto ... so maybe a little more as a convertible and a little less with a Manual ... if in YYC it's @ Carter until it's picked up ... don't delay
View attachment 16450View attachment 16451View attachment 16452View attachment 16453View attachment 16454
I priced one: without the huge ugly rear wing option and a vert was $151K. For $170K+ though I am looking at a low mileage 2 yo Porsche 4S that I can buy 4 wheels & snows for and drive all year. Don't get me wrong - I love my C7 with all the right options for $85K - even though I do not go anywhere other than the tennis clubs and the WVSC to play snooker.

19.5 ltrs/100 k .... gulp gulp.
1525535456499.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.