I'm running down to get my Lotto 6/49
It is the right colour and a Vert.
Just what I want.
Let's hope it doesn't sell before Sunday. LOL

Hate to rain on your excitement Richard but although the picture is your colour, the text indicates it is actually silver... Before you fly to Victoria, better make sure it's not really a Chevy Cruze.... ;)

I can't imagine anyone getting all excited and paying a big premium for a model in its sixth year and the next iteration right around the corner.

My brain agrees but my heart is still palpitating over the car.
The C7 ZR1 will be a special car for a long time I think. Especially if it’s only built for a couple years as apposed to the C6 version. Yes any ZR1 is a special car, but the C7 has all the comforts of the C7 Stingray and a whole lot more.
I’m thinking in a couple years the C8 ZR1 will be the 1000HP version with the electric front assist. The price tag on that baby will likely be very ZR1ish as well. 😂

A friend of mine ran Davenports yellow ZR1 this past weekend in Edmonton at Castrol and that private road course near Devon ... here is what he said.

Stupid acceleration, fantastic front end, turn in, feel and grip are on another level from a C6.

Technology will always improve... the C8 ZR1 will be even more amazing.

Get a C7 ZR1 if you want/can..... will be an amazing car.

B

Reactions: Nik
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread