This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

ZR-1 Spotted in TO.....

Actually.... Kaz that would be a nope. Someone that I thought might be a sure fire states that he can't get one for a customer who has bought 60 cars from GM throughout the years...most high end. Sorry.

I've thoroughly enjoyed my Z07 all winter long in SK. Looking forward to putting the summer wheels and tires on. I laugh at the guys in their lifted trucks.....especially when I pass them

Attachments

• 20171205_170951.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 19
I've thoroughly enjoyed my Z07 all winter long in SK. Looking forward to putting the summer wheels and tires on. I laugh at the guys in their lifted trucks.....especially when I pass them

What about all the crap that sticks to the inside of the wheel well? That doesn’t bother you at all? I do like your license plate though ! Kinda sums up all of us to some extent.

Reactions: flyboy999
I have a pressure washer hooked up to straight hot water from our tank. My car looked like that for about 2 hours..... It usually looks like this. I think the corrosion warranty on the car is 7 years as I recall. If anything corrodes they replace it......that's why I bought it new. I also want anything to break now rather than later. View attachment 15133

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann

Users who are viewing this thread