Power User
Jul 25, 2014
Niagara
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
26220026_10155315643913099_3708320345064220372_n.jpg

Reactions: ddgermann and Nik
Can't tell for sure but that car looks like it has winter tires on it. I can't even comprehend driving that car on the winter temperatures let alone on wet, slushy, salty streets.

If that this guy or gals winter beater...I wonder what the summer car is? :Wideyed:

or

Is this a Photoshop masterpiece? I didn't think the car was available till at least may or June... o_O

Reactions: YFCvii
It was spotted in Toronto. It has to be a manufacturers sample possibly making its way to Oshawa or even Quebec for ice testing as GM has been known to do that. It wouldn't be a privately owned car. Perhaps we may even see this on the car show coming up.

Reactions: ddgermann
It was spotted in Toronto. It has to be a manufacturers sample possibly making its way to Oshawa or even Quebec for ice testing as GM has been known to do that. It wouldn't be a privately owned car. Perhaps we may even see this on the car show coming up.

It's definitely an OEM 'sample' but testing this late in the game? I guess it's possible.

Out west we don’t get to see all this top secret car stuff.
I would have thought they would have trailered the car to a specific testing ground but on 2nd thought Toronto traffic after a winter storm would be as harsh a testing ground as any.
Have to wonder how much fun testing these cars would be in the winter. Lots I think. Pretty cool job if a guy could get it.

No pressure though.... sliding around traffic in a prototype ZR1.

Don’t crash.... don’t crash... don’t crash ringing in the ears.

Next pic... in the ditch along the 401?

:vette::boomcar::snowplough:

They have a Winter Testing grounds up here in Kapuskasing . Not sure if theyre up here yet , however , temps over the past 2 weeks have been down in the -25 to -30 day time and -40 to -48 at night !!! Be a good time to test these cars :) NOT lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread