Actually.... Kaz that would be a nope. Someone that I thought might be a sure fire states that he can't get one for a customer who has bought 60 cars from GM throughout the years...most high end. Sorry.

Can't tell for sure but that car looks like it has winter tires on it. I can't even comprehend driving that car on the winter temperatures let alone on wet, slushy, salty streets.

If that this guy or gals winter beater...I wonder what the summer car is? :Wideyed:

or

Is this a Photoshop masterpiece? I didn't think the car was available till at least may or June... o_O
I've thoroughly enjoyed my Z07 all winter long in SK. Looking forward to putting the summer wheels and tires on. I laugh at the guys in their lifted trucks.....especially when I pass them

Attachments

• 20171205_170951.jpg
    20171205_170951.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 19
I've thoroughly enjoyed my Z07 all winter long in SK. Looking forward to putting the summer wheels and tires on. I laugh at the guys in their lifted trucks.....especially when I pass them

What about all the crap that sticks to the inside of the wheel well? That doesn’t bother you at all? I do like your license plate though ! Kinda sums up all of us to some extent.

Reactions: flyboy999
20180310_133741.jpg
I have a pressure washer hooked up to straight hot water from our tank. My car looked like that for about 2 hours..... It usually looks like this. I think the corrosion warranty on the car is 7 years as I recall. If anything corrodes they replace it......that's why I bought it new. I also want anything to break now rather than later. View attachment 15133

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread