This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

ZR-1 Spotted in TO.....

Can't tell for sure but that car looks like it has winter tires on it. I can't even comprehend driving that car on the winter temperatures let alone on wet, slushy, salty streets.

If that this guy or gals winter beater...I wonder what the summer car is?

or

Is this a Photoshop masterpiece? I didn't think the car was available till at least may or June...

Reactions: YFCvii
It was spotted in Toronto. It has to be a manufacturers sample possibly making its way to Oshawa or even Quebec for ice testing as GM has been known to do that. It wouldn't be a privately owned car. Perhaps we may even see this on the car show coming up.

Reactions: ddgermann

It's definitely an OEM 'sample' but testing this late in the game? I guess it's possible.

Out west we don’t get to see all this top secret car stuff.
I would have thought they would have trailered the car to a specific testing ground but on 2nd thought Toronto traffic after a winter storm would be as harsh a testing ground as any.
Have to wonder how much fun testing these cars would be in the winter. Lots I think. Pretty cool job if a guy could get it.

No pressure though.... sliding around traffic in a prototype ZR1.

Don’t crash.... don’t crash... don’t crash ringing in the ears.

Next pic... in the ditch along the 401?

That would be very cool to see one in the flesh! I think I like the wheels better in silver than black. Man, someone has an awesome job out there.

They have a Winter Testing grounds up here in Kapuskasing . Not sure if theyre up here yet , however , temps over the past 2 weeks have been down in the -25 to -30 day time and -40 to -48 at night !!! Be a good time to test these cars NOT lol

Users who are viewing this thread