VMS Racing has a site with an internal drawing of their can, and it looks to be a good can at a good price.

VMS Racing site says it has a breather - if that is open all the time (as opposed to a pressure relief system like Mightymouse) it might introduce unmetered air into your pcv system. I don't think you'd want that happening, since air drawn into the pcv system is metered and maybe it would stink too.

There quite a few on E-bay reasonably price any thoughts?
VMS ALUMINUM OIL RESERVOIR CATCH CAN TANK WITH BREATHER FILTER BAFFLED RED
79.00 US

You always get what you pay for!!What do you and your car deserve? My dad said "I am a poor man, therefore I can not afford to buy cheap crap" just sayin---

I'm in Winnipeg and I just ordered the UPR catch can in anticipation of my car arriving next month. I'm looking for some advice and whether I should have it installed right away or is it okay to just have it installed when I get my first oil change at the 800km mark. As well if there is anyone in Winnipeg that has installed the can already can you give me some advice on where I should go to get it installed. FYI I have zero mechanical skills so installing it myself is probably not an option.

Last edited:
Installing catch can

I'm in Winnipeg and I just ordered the UPR catch can in participation of my car arriving next month. I'm looking for some advice and whether I should have it installed right away or is it okay to just have it installed when I get my first oil change at the 800km mark. As well if there is anyone in Winnipeg that has installed the can already can you give me some advice on where I should go to get it installed. FYI I have zero mechanical skills so installing it myself is probably not an option.

Just got mine today will install it tonight should only take about an hour to do.

PM me and we can talk about putting yours on...Ron

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.