This pricing is official GM dealer confirmed 35 minutes ago. I'm sure Jamili will confirm it.
Even on the US side the 2LZ option is cheaper then on the Stingray, US 2LZ add $3,270.00, State side Stingray 2LT is $4,160.00
For some good reason it's cheaper on the Z06, not sure why but it is. Possible something on the 2LZ comes standard on the Z06 and removed from the 2LZ pricing structure.
No Nav decrease on 2LZ it is indeed $2,225.00 only with 3LZ or 3LT Nav is included.
Now all I need is confirmed allocation.

Last edited:
Fine tuning some things and wondering if anyone can explain what I am missing in the following:

1. Jump From 2LZ to 3LZ is a difference of $6520 for simply the Nav/PDR ($2225) and upper trim inclusion. Are we saying we are really paying $4295 just for TRIM? Heck, as I dont like the Kalahari with DSOM, I am even wondering if the 1LZ to 2LZ jump is worth it...

2. Are factory GM Mats better than Lloyds?

3. Roof Options - I am considering the Carbon Transparent (Polymer I believe) but, if I remember from sitting in a 14 earlier this year, my impression was that it had a feeling of ... soft plastic ... that might scratch very easily, and possibly even be a bit noisy at high speeds. Does any of the new owners have experience with this hood? Is glass the safer bet or, for that price ($1200) stick with stock and consider the glass 3rd party? I am especially interested in thoughts regarding the noise comparison.

4.Expel Ult - From Ontario (Niagara) so.... has anybody had this done (or anything similar) in the GTA? Pricing?

5. Tinting - I have had 4 vehicles tinted down here at Niagara and every job has been great. When I read the threads now though, people are speaking of different manufacturers of that tint. Any thoughts?

6. Rims... I am looking seriously at the Spectra Grey but... humming and hawing as I travel alot. If I buy base nickel rims, I can probably get them powder coated for that price ($525) and powder coating will provide a MUCH better result with respect to sustainability and chipping. Thoughts? Dare I remove tires and supply rims for such?

7. Calipers... Stock is red which just might really suck for a kalahari car. It is $625 for black calipers. Would I be a fool to pay this rather than having them redone after the fact or would the consensus be 'Don't you dare remove those calipers?'

Thanks ahead... order in with a Spring delivery with 2LT DSOM Coupe/Auto/CarbonStinger/NavPDR/ for sure...redoing the garage in the meantime and getting ready for order adjustment when auto comes off constraint.

And yes... I am well aware that I am a bit anal, and still dreaming but heck, I figure if I am going to put up with this hell from the wife for a 100K car, it might as well be worth it.....she is not happy as it moves our Caribbean home purchase back a year or two...j/k

Last edited:
I am wondering about the red calipers with DSOM as well on a Z06.

From these C6 pics and one from the Z06 configurator it looks like it is not as bad as first thought.

Attachments

• C6 Corvette_orange_with_red_calipers.jpg
    C6 Corvette_orange_with_red_calipers.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 20
  • C6 Corvette_orange_black_rims_red_calipers.jpg
    C6 Corvette_orange_black_rims_red_calipers.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 14
  • C7 2015 stingray daytona sunrise 58.jpg
    C7 2015 stingray daytona sunrise 58.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 13
Fine tuning some things and wondering if anyone can explain what I am missing in the following:

2. Are factory GM Mats better than Lloyds?

4.Expel Ult - From Ontario (Niagara) so.... has anybody had this done (or anything similar) in the GTA? Pricing?

And yes... I am well aware that I am a bit anal, and still dreaming but heck, I figure if I am going to put up with this hell from the wife for a 100K car, it might as well be worth it.....she is not happy as it moves our Caribbean home purchase back a year or two...j/k

2 - I've got both the Lloyd's and Weathertechs. Love the Lloyds they have a good pile to them. The weathertech's I through in if the car is going in for service, and for the winter.

4 - Xpel, there are two operations in the west end of the GTA that do it:
- http://sekanskin.com/ Thier main biz is wrapping cars ( they did DeadMau5's Purrarri )
- Advanced Mobile Group - Paint Protection Film - serving Toronto

Just off the wire... ALL Cdn (veh and components) pricing is in and selectable for Z06 on the ordering system as of this morning... My dealer called to ask me for changes and he seems to believe that the order changes will pass even with auto on constraint?

Will believe it when my new order copy is received... just saying for those who chose manual though...

My pricing:

2Dr Z06 Coupe - $85095
Destination - $1800
Advert/Adjustments $0 (Excellent!)
Excise - $100
Auto Tran - $1900
2LZ - $3500
Spectra Grey Wheels - $655 (higher than expected)
DSOM Paint $520
PDR/Nav - $2225
Battery protection - $105
CF Hood Stinger - $525
CF External Mirrors - $105
On Plate Bracket - $15

For a Total of - 96,545.00 pre-tax.

Last edited:
Very odd on the black calipers, not sure what color you ordered but I'd prefer black myself.
I just got off the phone with my sales rep and he's surprised you only were told pricing today. He said GM sent a memo with pricing out on the evening of Nov 11th and it was GM dated Nov 10th. He had the document in his hands the morning of Nov 12th. That's why I posted it this time in confidence. He is thinking the mangers didn't pass it down the line to sales staff.

Further

Pricing was out but told this was the first day the complete and priced order could be input. Sent me a complete Global Connect pricing Summary which could not be done prior, as he says.

Very odd on the black calipers, not sure what color you ordered but I'd prefer black myself.
I just got off the phone with my sales rep and he's surprised you only were told pricing today. He said GM sent a memo with pricing out on the evening of Nov 11th and it was GM dated Nov 10th. He had the document in his hands the morning of Nov 12th. That's why I posted it this time in confidence. He is thinking the mangers didn't pass it down the line to sales staff.

It is kind of odd. The black calipers are standard with the C7 z51 package and extra for the other colours??

tyho you are correct the Z51 black comes standard and red is optional cost, this is also confirmed in the 2015 brochure link in another post. Red standard on the Z06 and they show black as optional. Personally I prefer the black.
http://www.corvetteconti.com/blog/wp...ingray-z06.pdf

Speaking of specs, kind of disappointed the storage on the C7 coupe is 15 cubic feet and have to give up 8 cubic feet from my ex C5 which had 23 cubic feet of storage. Well I guess I never used it for moving, but it came handy for longer trips.

Interesting! Reading the C7 page, I find my car has 23 cubit feet of storage. Woo!....except I would give up 5 of those to have a better stereo.... I wonder if that is where some of the storage went, to the 10 speaker system.

Anyway, that was off topic....and now back on topic, that price on the C7Z is phenomenal. I like red calipers but depending on the exterior colour, black may be better.

Top Quotes...

1. It's like Im kinda hungry so I'm gonna buy a fast food chain.
2. It is Chuck Norris, only better looking.
3. Then he took me for a ride to demonstrate those braking and turn-in points—impossibly late and impossibly fast, and some of my brain came out my ears.
4. Riding a Z06 through the first four gears feels like putting a saddle on Superman.
5. Its like I feel like buying a RC airplane, so I'm gonna get an F18 hornet.

The overall outlook is very good; let's hope it lives up to this in real life. There are some concerns about top speed and the 150-160 mph acceleration period, but many things that can be examined for this and, well quite frankly, I just don't see myself travelling that fast (240km/h) in any case.

It's the entire package that I like and tack on Hayabusa motorcycle acceleration from 0-60, along with the overall package of features and, as one reviewer stated, this should be a million dollar car. This car is a show stopper in every sense of the word, and the C7 Stingray is equally so as well I think.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.