But the e-Ray won’t have the same engine as the Z06, but rather the Stingray engine plus an electric motor(s) on the front axle. So I’m expecting it to be far less expensive compared to GM’s “flagship C8 track car” (the Z06) however having said that, GM has just proven me wrong on pricing by going against its previously announced “the C8 Z06 price difference will compare to the difference between the Stingray and Z06 in previous generations”. Sigh.

Hard call considering we’re going into a recession, Look at NSX hybrid pricing

Finding out the Z06 pricing will likely be "a big yawn" for us Canadians, from a practical standpoint, since a 2023 Z06 allocation coming to Canada will be as common as a warm Calgary Chinook in the Antarctic winter season. Thanks GM.
Can't say it any better. I really want one. Not going to happen in my life time - LOL😨

Neil, I believe with this pricing and the fact the Z06 is a track car don't be surprised to see a lot more people opting for the coupe ( I am) also the eray will be just as expensive when you think it will also be widebody, plus hybrid motors/batteries and AWD
That's okay as long as I get one!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.