Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting on the list today (Brian Cullen) ...so probably a 2029 delivery for a 2024 model year.
I doubt it will take 5 years to deliver your car! ;)
If you are expecting an Eray and your just on the list now I'd suggest it won't be a 2024.

I am getting on the list today (Brian Cullen) ...so probably a 2029 delivery for a 2024 model year. I am also looking at my C8 and thinking..this is so well balanced with the traction, power and experience...is it worth spending $50,000 more?

Corvette E-Ray for Sale: 2024 Corvette E-Ray Pricing | Chevrolet

This is my build. Let me know your thoughts. I would prefer the Z06 but.....

Nice looking proposed build. Some things for you to think about:

-have you sat in the competition seats? They are considerably more narrow on the hips, so you're ++ snug during track use which is their stated purpose, and many don't find them comfortable for extended street driving. That said, if you're fortunate enough to be narrow at the hips, then they may work fine on the street. IMO it's best to sit in them before ordering them and with some enquiries (ie. fellow members of these Forums in Ontario, or at a dealership), you should find some to sit in. Also, keep in mind your passenger will be siting in the same type of seat. I don't know if you're worried about resale, but you may need to find the right buyer for competition seats;
-I'd eliminate the "Contoured Liner Protection Package" since whatever you purchase for over $100,000 that's part of the original vehicle price, attracts the additional luxury tax PLUS you can usually order this and other accessories from a GM OEM parts wholesaler, for less than MSRP and save even more dough. Or go with a cheaper after market set however for me, I prefer the OEM (each to his/her own);
-same comment for the "battery protection package" which is simply a fancy name for a battery tender. You can buy OEM separately usually for less or an after market that performs the same function, even cheaper;
-same comment for the "Rear fascia protector". I'd go with OEM however this is easily added on later for far less money;
-ditto for the black lug nuts;
-there are some other accessories included in your build however I'd prefer to stay with OEM and would be OK getting them with the car, but again, that's just me.

Good luck!

Did someone post the Z06 2024 CAD pricing on this forum already?
yes

GM Canada decided to increase pricing massively $11,986 on Stingray and $18,101 on the Z06.
E-Ray pricing has been increased $10,031 since it was announced in January.
Here are base prices without $2300 freight :
Stingray coupe $87,699
E-Ray coupe $138,799 2LZ $146,299 3LZ $153,799 ZER Package $575
Z06 Coupe $146,299
Stingray HTC $96,699
E-Ray HTC $147,799
Z06 HTC $155,299

yes

GM Canada decided to increase pricing massively $11,986 on Stingray and $18,101 on the Z06.
E-Ray pricing has been increased $10,031 since it was announced in January.
Here are base prices without $2300 freight :
Stingray coupe $87,699
E-Ray coupe $138,799 2LZ $146,299 3LZ $153,799 ZER Package $575
Z06 Coupe $146,299
Stingray HTC $96,699
E-Ray HTC $147,799
Z06 HTC $155,299
Thank you. And that’s insane. Ruined my day lol

I think stingray price increase is reasonable, still bang for the buck in its price range. Z06 given its supply, I don’t mind they increase the msrp to jack up the production. For E-ray, completely caught off guard, it still says on their website the 2024 Eray starts at 128k wtf… if e-ray did not have the price increase, I think the price difference between the 3 models would have been perfect

Just estimated my E-Ray: mind blown 🤯

1000044917.jpg

The list has been updated: 2024 Z06 base price increased by $18,000, who is staying and who is going?

@Johnny21C8- on the list since April 2019 - Gravel Chevrolet (Montréal)

@black2010gs - on the list since Aug 2020 - Wilson Niblett
@PistolPetesC8 - on the list since Aug 2020- Wilson Niblett
@pumpkinodin8844 - on the list since Aug 2020 - Vickers (Winnipeg)
@ZOHSLICK - on the list since Dec 2020- Wilson Niblett
@Red Devil - on the list since Dec 2020- Wilson Niblett
@Davigar - on the list since Dec 2020 - Bill Spencer
@netsinah - on the list since Dec 2020 - #1 at Capital Chevrolet (Calgary)

@61ratvette - on the list since Feb 2021 - Murray Chevy (Winnipeg)
@DenisC8 - on the list since Feb 2021- Brian Cullen
@Mr.Corvette - on the list since May 2021- Bolton GM
@D1J - on the list since May 2021 - Highland GM (Aurora, ON)
@nialll - on the list since July 2021- Bill Spencer
@Psyclist - on the list since July 2021 - Bill Spencer
@CamsC8 - on the list since Aug 2021- Bill Spencer
@TCinthe6 - on the list since Aug 2021 - Bill Spencer
@Flightlevels - on the list since June 2021 - CMP (Calgary)
@Blackswan - on the list since Oct 2021 - Brian Cullen
@PapaSmurf - on the list since Dec 2021- Wilson Niblett

@C7Z51Prochrgd - on list since Nov 2022- Dennis Searles (Caledonia, Ontario)

@DW Ruby - on the list since March 2023- Brian Cullen
@DW Ruby - on the list since March 2023 - Finch (London)
@DW Ruby - on the list since March 2023- Ray Cullen
@pumpkinodin8844 - on the list since March 2023 - Kenora Chevy (Kenora Ontario)

Does anyone know why the Canadian pricing has taken such a huge jump? The US price increase is reasonable.
Probably cuz of the exchange rate, USD/CAD likely to stay above 1.3 for few years given the current inflation and Fed’s strategy on interest rate. On the bright side, I think this would result in less exporting of Canadian Eray/Z06 to the US, and I hope Canada gets a bit more allocation. I’m interested to see how many would consider this increase a deal breaker. Personally I’m sticking but definitely downgrading from 2LZ to 1LZ unless I get one before summer 2024.

Probably cuz of the exchange rate, USD/CAD likely to stay above 1.3 for few years given the current inflation and Fed’s strategy on interest rate. On the bright side, I think this would result in less exporting of Canadian Eray/Z06 to the US, and I hope Canada gets a bit more allocation. I’m interested to see how many would consider this increase a deal breaker. Personally I’m sticking but definitely downgrading from 2LZ to 1LZ unless I get one before summer 2024.
Except the exchange rate has never been the difference in pricing in the past for vehicles in general. The pricing for vehicles in Canada has always been a lot lower than just the exchange rate difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread