Status
Not open for further replies.
Official List Update: if you are on the list and have not stated which dealer you are with, I encourage you to do so.

2020C8#49- order accepted (status 3400)- Carters in Alberta
Gilles27- order placed (status 1100)- Butler Chevrolet
C7Z51Prochrgd- order placed (status 1100)- Dennis Searles Chevrolet
61ratvette- order placed (status 1100)

1. Denis- on the list- staying on the list- Brian Cullen
2. SebringC8- on the list- staying on the list- Wilson Niblett
3. 69L89- on the list- staying on the list-CMP Calgary
4. nialll- on the list- staying on the list- Bill Spencer
5. Black2010gs- on the list- staying on the list- Wilson Niblett
6. PistolPetesC8- on the list- staying on the list - Wilson Niblett
7. CamsC8- on the list- will stay on the list- Bill Spencer
8. JCWP- on the list- will stay on the list- Kelowna, Dave Wheaton Victoria, and Dueck Vancouver
9. DanW- on the list- staying on the list- SMP (Saskatoon)
10. JohnP- on the list- staying on the list
11. D1J- on the list- staying on the list
12. butsy- on the list- staying on the list
13. JayBats- on the list- staying on the list
14. ZOHSLICK- on the list- staying on the list
15. Psyclist- on the list- staying on the list
16. Midengine- on the list- staying on the list
17. Mr.Corvette- on the list- staying on the list
18. dssking- on the list- staying on the list
19. ejscorvette- on the list- staying on the list
20. Sparro- on the list- staying on the list
21. BYBY4RE- on the list- will stay on the list

Last edited:
Well order has been placed and I am at 1100 same dealership and colour combo as my 2020 C8 but moved to 3LZ instead. Dennis Searles Chevrolet in Caledonia now the wait begins order placed 48 days ago
View attachment 102650
When did your order go in? Was your order part of the first allocations or the second? I've heard those dealerships who received allocations on the official release date will be sitting a little longer than the second round of allocations. My order went in the second round of Canadian allocations 08/31/22. Status 1100. Then 09/7/22 just 8 days later after order my status was changed to 3000. After another week again.... 09/13/22 status was updated to 3300 where it sat until this week being updated and having a TPW date.

When did your order go in? Was your order part of the first allocations or the second? I've heard those dealerships who received allocations on the official release date will be sitting a little longer than the second round of allocations. My order went in the second round of Canadian allocations 08/31/22. Status 1100. Then 09/7/22 just 8 days later after order my status was changed to 3000. After another week again.... 09/13/22 status was updated to 3300 where it sat until this week being updated and having a TPW date.
Well I can say my dealer passed on first allocation as none of his stingray order wanted to move up. He did not promise I would would make this round but the day my order was set it went to 1100 so I am optimistic. This also happened when we order my 2020 C8 5 months from order to delivery so I am hoping for late spring 2023 maybe sooner

What are the dealers up-charging these days? And what about the standard C8? Can you order those at list price?

(Not sure if there is a separate post for this, but since this is all the people who are buying one, I would assume they would know by now what they are paying)

What are the dealers up-charging these days? And what about the standard C8? Can you order those at list price?

(Not sure if there is a separate post for this, but since this is all the people who are buying one, I would assume they would know by now what they are paying)
most dealers in Canada and specially in Ontario are selling both C8 Stingray and Z06 at MSRP

Reactions: CorvetteGuyCanada
Official List Update: if you are on the list and have not stated which dealer you are with, I encourage you to do so.

2020C8#49- order accepted (status 3400)- Carters in Alberta
Gilles27- order placed (status 1100)- Butler Chevrolet
C7Z51Prochrgd- order placed (status 1100)- Dennis Searles Chevrolet
61ratvette- order placed (status 1100)

1. Denis- on the list- staying on the list- Brian Cullen
2. SebringC8- on the list- staying on the list- Wilson Niblett
3. 69L89- on the list- staying on the list-CMP Calgary
4. nialll- on the list- staying on the list- Bill Spencer
5. Black2010gs- on the list- staying on the list- Wilson Niblett
6. PistolPetesC8- on the list- staying on the list - Wilson Niblett
7. CamsC8- on the list- will stay on the list- Bill Spencer
8. JCWP- on the list- will stay on the list- Kelowna, Dave Wheaton Victoria, and Dueck Vancouver
9. DanW- on the list- staying on the list- SMP (Saskatoon)
10. Red Devil- on the list- staying on the list- Wilson Niblett
11. JohnP- on the list- staying on the list
12. D1J- on the list- staying on the list
13. butsy- on the list- staying on the list
14. JayBats- on the list- staying on the list
15. ZOHSLICK- on the list- staying on the list
16. Psyclist- on the list- staying on the list
17. Midengine- on the list- staying on the list
18. Mr.Corvette- on the list- staying on the list
19. dssking- on the list- staying on the list
20. ejscorvette- on the list- staying on the list
21. Sparro- on the list- staying on the list
22. BYBY4RE- on the list- will stay on the list

Reactions: Red Devil
And I know of one that will be delivered at Brian Cullen's and GM announced over a week ago at a dealer
training seminar that Wilson Niblett had a Z06 and another one I heard was on the way.
I think what has happened is that the initial 15 allocations that went out in error to smaller dealers have been pushed back and replaced by the make up allocations that went to the bigger dealers who earned the right to get the Z06's first. If Taylor's in Kingston already has a car or one on the way that goes against my theory as I am not aware of them being a top 10 dealer like Spencer's. From what I have heard and read, most of the initial 15 allocations are all stalled with status's in the 3000's until the big boys get their cars first that were built the second week of November.

And I know of one that will be delivered at Brian Cullen's and GM announced over a week ago at a dealer
training seminar that Wilson Niblett had a Z06 and another one I heard was on the way.
I think what has happened is that the initial 15 allocations that went out in error to smaller dealers have been pushed back and replaced by the make up allocations that went to the bigger dealers who earned the right to get the Z06's first. If Taylor's in Kingston already has a car or one on the way that goes against my theory as I am not aware of them being a top 10 dealer like Spencer's. From what I have heard and read, most of the initial 15 allocations are all stalled with status's in the 3000's until the big boys get their cars first that were built the second week of November.
Wilson Niblett has received zero allocations as of 2 weeks ago so that theory doesn't hold up

WN has a new GM and he stopped adding to the Corvette list they already have that has out of control numbers.
It was less than two weeks ago.
The big boys are getting their Z06's now. What's more important is when is Canada going to get more allocations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread