Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm somewhere on the WN list over 100. I've come to terms with the fact I will never get one.

Heck I placed a deposit on a 2023 Convertible in December 2021 and I still haven't gotten an allotment for that yet. I might have my 2020 Coupe till the C9 comes out.
hmm Dec 2021 deposit with WN should get a Stingray allocation as early as this Thursday if they are truthful about their numbers, what number are you on the list after 2 years and 3 months?

I also got on a list for another Stingray, this time a 3LT with Z51 + Mag ride that I hope to get Spring 2024

Let us update this list, please let me know what month and year you got on the list.

@Gilles27 - Order placed (status 1100)- Butler Chevrolet (Pembroke, Ontario)
@C7Z51Prochrgd - Order placed (status 1100)- Dennis Searles Chevrolet (Caledonia, Ontario)
@Skyler - on the list since Dec 2019- Order placed (status 1100)- Surgenor Chevrolet (Ottawa, Ontario)
@61ratvette - Order placed (status 1100)

@black2010gs - on the list since Aug 2020- Wilson Niblett
@DenisC8 - on the list since Feb 2021- Brian Cullens
@CamsC8 - on the list since Aug 2021- Bill Spencer
@TCinthe6 - on the list since Aug 2021 - Bill Spencer
@SebringC8 - on the list - Wilson Niblett
@PistolPetesC8 - on the list - Wilson Niblett
@Red Devil - on the list - Wilson Niblett
@nialll - on the list - Bill Spencer
@netsinah - on the list since Dec 2020 - #4 at Capital Chevrolet (Calgary)
@69L89 - on the list - CMP (Calgary)
@pumpkinodin8844 - on the list since Aug 2020 at Vickers (Winnipeg) and March 2023 at Kenora Chevy (Kenora Ontario)

@DanW - on the list - SMP (Saskatoon)
@JCWP - on the list - Kelowna, Dave Wheaton Victoria, and Dueck (Vancouver)

@Mr.Corvette - on the list since May 2021
@JohnP - on the list
@D1J - on the list
@butsy - on the list
@JoeyBats - on the list
@ZOHSLICK - on the list
@Psyclist - on the list
@Midengine - on the list
@dssking - on the list
@ejscorvette - on the list
@Sparro - on the list
@BYBY4RE - on the list

Last edited:
Here's my contribution: currently #4 on the Z06 list with Capital Chev in Calgary (was #5 when got on list December 3, 2020 but dealer received one Z06 allocation). I'm on another list with an Edmonton dealership however much farther down and they get less C8's.
How about Sherwood list? I hear they always receive a high numbers of cars? You on that list?

How about Sherwood list? I hear they always receive a high numbers of cars? You on that list?
Talked to them. They generously said I could only get a new Z06 from them if I:

-bought a USED C8 Stingray from them for $30,000 over MSRP (their "usual")
-traded that C8 in on their new Z06 (trade-in price, unspecified)
-the new Z06 would come with a "small ADM" (unspecified)

As I sat down contemplating their offer for about .2 seconds, it dawned on me that if they wanted $30,000 for a USED C8 Stingray, they might just maybe possibly perhaps potentially, ask a MINIMUM of $75,000 over MSRP for a NEW Z06. It was a hard "no". I'd rather wait and purchase a Z06 at MSRP...PLUS a Lotus Emira...(or anything else for that matter, from any other dealership) for what they wanted me to pay...

As I sat down contemplating their offer for about .2 seconds, it dawned on me that if they wanted $30,000 for a USED C8 Stingray, they might just maybe possibly perhaps potentially, ask a MINIMUM of $75,000 over MSRP for a NEW Z06. It was a hard "no". I'd rather wait and purchase a Z06 at MSRP...PLUS a Lotus Emira...(or anything else for that matter, from any other dealership) for what they wanted me to pay...
I see........ Someone I was speaking with earlier noted Sherwood was under new ownership and was a "great" dealership. I guess not?

Wow that’s really bad

Let us update this list, please let me know what month and year you got on the list.

@Gilles27 - Order placed (status 1100)- Butler Chevrolet (Pembroke, Ontario)
@C7Z51Prochrgd - on list since Nov 2022- Order placed (status 1100)- Dennis Searles Chevrolet (Caledonia, Ontario)
@Skyler - on the list since Dec 2019- Order placed (status 1100)- Surgenor Chevrolet (Ottawa, Ontario)
@61ratvette - Order placed (status 1100)

@black2010gs - on the list since Aug 2020- Wilson Niblett
@DenisC8 - on the list since Feb 2021- Brian Cullen

@nialll - on the list since July 2021- Bill Spencer
@CamsC8 - on the list since Aug 2021- Bill Spencer
@TCinthe6 - on the list since Aug 2021 - Bill Spencer
@SebringC8 - on the list - Wilson Niblett
@PistolPetesC8 - on the list - Wilson Niblett
@Red Devil - on the list - Wilson Niblett
@netsinah - on the list since Dec 2020 - #4 at Capital Chevrolet (Calgary)
@69L89 - on the list - CMP (Calgary)
@pumpkinodin8844 - on the list since Aug 2020 at Vickers (Winnipeg) and March 2023 at Kenora Chevy (Kenora Ontario)

@DanW - on the list - SMP (Saskatoon)
@JCWP - on the list - Kelowna, Dave Wheaton Victoria, and Dueck (Vancouver)
@Mr.Corvette - on the list since May 2021
@JohnP - on the list
@D1J - on the list
@butsy - on the list
@JoeyBats - on the list
@ZOHSLICK - on the list
@Psyclist - on the list
@Midengine - on the list
@dssking - on the list
@ejscorvette - on the list
@Sparro - on the list
@BYBY4RE - on the list

Last edited:

That Emira looks like a great car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread