Status
Not open for further replies.
.... I love the ever changing Z06 chatter on how much, how many, and when. I get more grins here than listening to the oldtimers coffee gatherings at A&W. Please don't stop. :Biggrin:
I hate that I allowed myself to be dragged into this waiting game. I honestly believe that it has partially ruined my enjoyment of the C8 I currently have.

Reactions: RedVette70
For those who have bought previous generations of corvettes, was there always a wait or could you get what you wanted easily?
^^^ What @Cariboocreek said, plus the electronics issue, the strike, the covid related parts issues .... etc.

Except for a ZR1, you could get whatever you wanted. This is a uniquely C8 issue with a new demographic.
True to a point but the first 2 years of the C7 there weren't a lot available and the Z06 premiere in 2015 saw only 174 come to Canada. The demographic has certainly had more effect on the C8 availability though.

My thoughts are the E-ray will be just as difficult to get as the Z06. Many of the constraint parts from the Z06 are found on the E-Ray. I'm sure Canada will get allocation but at what constraints? No ZER package among others? Might take a few rounds of allocations before Canada gets the top dog E-Ray ZER like the Z07 we all want now.

Reactions: RD-1 and CamsC8
Duecks has one in showroom: belongs to RCMP - $245K - not able to discern options on it? A lot over MSRP it looks like to me - WOW - $50K at least?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread