66nov

I'm New Here
Nov 25, 2014
Kamloops B.C
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06 LZ3 A8
Anyone having a engine miss symptom on a new Z06.I don't thinks it's a direct miss just a stutter as the engine just gets into boost at low rpm.Keep the boost gauge in vacuum and its fine.Just as the needle shows boost it starts to stutter.

hey 66Nov,

I am experiencing the same thing, noticed week 2 of ownership.

Taking in this week for diagnosis.

Other forum suggested a loose C clip on the plug with a GM bulletin saying it may occur during assembly.

Did you ever resolve yours?

Matt

hey 66Nov,

I am experiencing the same thing, noticed week 2 of ownership.

Taking in this week for diagnosis.

Other forum suggested a loose C clip on the plug with a GM bulletin saying it may occur during assembly.

Did you ever resolve yours?

Matt
No I haven't.I don't trust the dealer in town.My 1st oil change the manager drove my car out of the bay,shook my hand and said thanks.I opened the door and there was oil smudges on the red seat.I looked at him and said " you got to be kidding me ".Haven't been back.Next dealer is 2hrs away.Mine started after about 2 wks also.Could you post your findings?Thanks Matt

You poor guy, at least my dealer is trying to be competent, they are just victims of the GM history lesson "Customer is wrong until he proves himself right" mantra.
So I referenced the GM PI service number and said "Here is the problem, prove me wrong !" I will find out Friday what is going on and push for a resolution. PIP5159A is the GM Bulletin. Follow this link http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum...-engine-misfire-may-due-spark-plug-wires.html

Cheers and I will publish what I find out on Friday. Cheers Brother.

Matt

Problem solved, loose spark plug wire connection on my #8 cylinder as I suspected. Get in there 66nov and get yours fixed. Show them this and PIP number. Good luck!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread