I am not considering resale whatsoever as I don't intend to sell down the road; I plan on keeping the car for several years. Conversely, I have a real bad habit of quick driving and definitely quick acceleration, although this will be tamed significantly with this car I am sure.

Conversely, I also think this car could have been priced significantly higher and us few that got the original release at the first listed price saved even more at $85085 base. It makes it that much easier.

Last edited:
I am not considering resale whatsoever as I don't intend to sell down the road; I plan on keeping the car for several years. Conversely, I have a real bad habit of quick driving and definitely quick acceleration, although this will be tamed significantly with this car I am sure.

Conversely, I also think this car could have been priced significantly higher and us few that got the original release at the first listed price saved even more at $85085 base. It makes it that much easier.

Now now don't start putting higher price idea's in GM's head.
Out by $10.00 it was $85095.00 see already the price is higher then you thought :rofl:

I'm just wondering at the high price of a complete body wrap do you think down the road your resale value will be worth the initial cost?

I'm sure it will help resale. Many people like some sort of protection on cars.

I actually don't like it. Why, because I like 2-3 coats of P21S 100% carnuba and like people saying wow that thing glows. I got said this last spring at Ponoka, said did you just wax it... I said not since last year.... and that was true.

I may not like 3M ... but do use condoms... most of the time! haha ;)

Brian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.