This is normal. The yellow line at 3500 RPM will still be there a little bit passed 800kms. I think it goes off at 500 miles. It will also still be there at any mileage if your engine is not warmed up. You'll see the line slowly going back towards 6500 mark as the engine warms up. And for your lack of power, as Derek stated it shouldn't happen unless you see the traction control light coming up. This is unusual. Personally I wouldn't punch it before the first oil change is done not to get too much of that dirty metal-filled oil through the engine at high temp & pressure, but that's just me.

Ha ha.....well on my way this morning to get my 800km service.......prior to leaving I reset my oil % from 87% back to 100%. The dealer is about six miles from my home and near the outskirts of the city. I took the bypass and couldn't resist the temptation of seeing if the resetting of the oil % would free up the computer. I had my suspicions that it would because when I reset it, my red line moved directly to 6,500. Well I powered pretty excitedly through first, just to two green circles though, so not near red line, shifted and voila.......second gear was pretty exciteful and demanding of my respect......wow!

My fear is that I'm going to have a difficult time driving that car maturely!!!!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.