None that I'm aware of
Cam, this chart is exactly what we need to track the correct numbers for Canada. Can you add Barry Cullen to the Orange Z06 (with black stripes that ended up in St Thomas) that came from Barry Cullen in Guelph late last year. Vin #491 Silver Flare one to Bolton Motor Products 3LZ HTC.
I will try and get you a couple more names to put beside vins that have no dealer name beside them.
Any way of getting that information on your end for the blank dealer names up until now?

Last edited:
Reactions: DenisC8
Still sitting in Ingersol ON yard. Is this officially the black hole? Been there since March 22. I may have to get one of you to break into the compound for me lol
Send me your VIN and order # and I will look into it. There has been no C8's sitting at Ingersoll for 14 months. I know 4 Stingrays were dropped off on Tuesday
headed East.

March 22nd 2023 …
1G1YE2D32P5600982

CJZKQX
Thanks!
No Soup or Z06 for you, can you call Lounsbury in Moncton for an update. The car was invoiced to the dealership on March 13th and has been waiting for a full truck load
to head to New Brunswick. If you can find out the current status that will show on your selling dealers computer and let me know. I'm about 20 minutes from the Ingersoll
storage yard and know where to look for your car. I know 4 Corvettes headed east were dropped off at Ingersoll Tuesday afternoon which may have filled a truck for you?
I know your dealership as they were the ones that bought my 2020 3LT coupe at the end of 2021 season.

Reactions: Murray20c8
No Soup or Z06 for you, can you call Lounsbury in Moncton for an update. The car was invoiced to the dealership on March 13th and has been waiting for a full truck load
to head to New Brunswick. If you can find out the current status that will show on your selling dealers computer and let me know. I'm about 20 minutes from the Ingersoll
storage yard and know where to look for your car. I know 4 Corvettes headed east were dropped off at Ingersoll Tuesday afternoon which may have filled a truck for you?
I know your dealership as they were the ones that bought my 2020 3LT coupe at the end of 2021 season.
Yes I’ve been in constant communication with them. Been at 4300 seems like forever. The last eta was May 5th then yesterday changed to 15th as it’s still sitting in Ingersol. I’ve had over 50 vehicles come in through this dealership since 1987. Not that this gives me any leg up on anything there unfortunately. Hopefully she moves soon! Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Spend a thousand bucks and pick it up at the yard...
Thanks ! I asked just that to the dealer and Id pay Thorsons to bring it down to me. I’ve received and shipped 4-5 using them and very pleased with them. Im now 10 days out , I just have to learn to be more patient and feel lucky I got one. 🙌🏻

Last edited:
The selling
Spend a thousand bucks and pick it up at the yard...
The selling dealer can fill paperwork out in advance and submit it to GM, once approved an approved person from the dealership can go to the yard and pick it up.
The only other problem Jack is that is 1675 km from the storage yard to the dealership!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.