They seem to be building over 60 per day which is nice. However, last night I noticed a number of Canadian Z06 appear in the 1500 VIN production range so clearly GM Canada has sent out random allocations to dealer's and not followed a prescribed allocation date.

I'll post my findings tonight...

Reactions: TreVette
They seem to be building over 60 per day which is nice. However, last night I noticed a number of Canadian Z06 appear in the 1500 VIN production range so clearly GM Canada has sent out random allocations to dealer's and not followed a prescribed allocation date.

I have heard 2nd hand that Cullens have received a 5th z06 allocation that is already status 3400

Looks like no pattern for sure. Mine was built March 14th. Sitting in Ingersol ON waiting for rail east. # 0982

Here's the latest and my apologies there are more 2LZs...but @TreVette 1LZ isn't showing on my tracker yet...

We definitely receive a way higher percentage of Z07s than the US by number of allocations given. Full file:

CDN Z06 1.jpg

CDN Z06 2.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the latest and my apologies there are more 2LZs...but @TreVette 1LZ isn't showing on my tracker yet...

We definitely receive a way higher percentage of Z07s than the US by number of allocations given.

View attachment 108122
Great info CamsC8. I’ve now emailed my salesman to see if I’m now #3 on their Z06 list. Are you able to see if any of the Z06’s coming to Canada are the Anniversary Editions?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.