Calgary just today received 4 allocations for Z06's..... Capital, Carters and the Kaizen Group all received cars outside the predicted allocation dates? Also a Rapid blue none Z07, yellow Z07 and a white Z07 all have been delivered by local dealers within the last 3 weeks with only the yellow Z07 appearing on any list.

The selling

The selling dealer can fill paperwork out in advance and submit it to GM, once approved an approved person from the dealership can go to the yard and pick it up.
The only other problem Jack is that is 1675 km from the storage yard to the dealership!
Just showed up at dealer. Ended up coming by truck 8 cars total from Ingersol due to the rail bottleneck. Good on GM for taking the initiative on this !!

Attachments

• IMG_8174.jpeg
    IMG_8174.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 27
Just showed up at dealer. Ended up coming by truck 8 cars total from Ingersol due to the rail bottleneck. Good on GM for taking the initiative on this !!
Your original post is fine. There is an issue with the forum at the moment. All posts are actually going in even if you get the error message. So please clear what you typed in the bottom so you don't continue to add the same post.

Reactions: NOSOUPFORU
Hey Soup, here's an update for you. After you sent me your VIN and order #, I did some checking. Your car was at Ingersoll waiting on full load.
I was tracking a Z06 for a friend of mine that left the plant a week ago Friday and spent that weekend ending on April 30th just south of Lansing.
The truck ended up breaking down on Monday May 1st in Port Huron, Michigan at the border and left Tuesday May 2nd. It dropped my friends
Z06 at Barry Cullen, then another Z06 at Bennett in Cambridge. From there he dropped Stingrays at Forbes in Waterloo and Scherer in Kitchener.
Another one was dropped at Gord Anderson in Woodstock.
This is where you come in that I mentioned last week. After dropping those cars, the truck made it's way to Ingersoll to drop off 4 cars that were
needed to fill the load for your truck. It looks like they didn't have a driver to bring your car last week so it left this week.
Hope your happy with your car!

Last edited:
Hey Soup, here's an update for you. After you sent me your VIN and order #, I did some checking. Your car was at Ingersoll waiting on full load.
I was tracking a Z06 for a friend of mine that left the plant a week ago Friday and spent that weekend ending on April 30th just south of Lansing.
The truck ended up breaking down on Monday May 1st in Port Huron, Michigan at the border and left Tuesday May 2nd. It dropped my friends
Z06 at Barry Cullen, then another Z06 at Bennett in Cambridge. From there he dropped Stingrays at Forbes in Waterloo and Scherer in Kitchener.
Another one was dropped at Gord Anderson in Woodstock.
This is where you come in that I mentioned last week. After dropping those cars, the truck made it's way to Ingersoll to drop off 4 cars that were
needed to fill the load for your truck. It looks like they didn't have a driver to bring your car last week so it left this week.
Hope your happy with your car!
Thanks for this detailed intel!

Has anyone actually physically received a z06 in canada yet or is it all just allocations ?
There are a few people that have. Canada is getting close to 100 that have come in. There are other Z06 threads here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.