I agree.... definitely a vapour build up... It may be a factory option Riley.... A very expensive one time only factory option.... Think he has a spare for each day of the week? I wouldn't drive the same colour Lambo back to back days... Just not kewl....:Nopity:

Wow, that young girl is so cool to see. I really love the stories about the father and child relationship with a car, and that is one fantastic car!

Haha, I've seen that Nissan Patrol before. It is an amazing build that is significantly more GTR than Patrol. I often wish I had so much money that I couldn't possibly spend it all, because that is the kind of stuff I would build.

Wow, that young girl is so cool to see. I really love the stories about the father and child relationship with a car, and that is one fantastic car!

Haha, I've seen that Nissan Patrol before. It is an amazing build that is significantly more GTR than Patrol. I often wish I had so much money that I couldn't possibly spend it all, because that is the kind of stuff I would build.

Yep, this gal has herself one hell of a car thats for sure and my hats off to her for being in command of such a beast.

It gave me much pleasure seeing that Patrol beat on a 918.

Everybody has their own story about their dream Corvette, and what it means to them. For a long, long time I searched for a C5 Z06 or FRC with all the right "stuff" that I wanted. I never did find what I was looking for, and went a different direction with a C6 Z51 instead, but this video is fantastic. I still look for these cars on occasion, and this is just a small part of why:

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Jeremiad, thanks for posting the video, never seen it before.:thumbs:

Curious when you say you looked for C5Z with the "right stuff" what exactly did you hope to find?:Confused5:

Again thanks for the video. Our road is just about dried up and hope to get mine out within a week or so.

I had a fussy criteria, and a budget of $30k for the car, and another 10-15k for mods.

I wanted a low mileage blue or silver C5 Z06, and although I came very close to paying too much for a 2001 Arctic White Z06 (I do actually regret not buying that car, but I do know where it is), I really wanted an 03 or an 04. I found plenty of red ones, but I wasn't going to compromise on my 'dream car'. Ironically, in the end I bought a C6 Z51 instead of a C5Z, and it is a better car in every way. Except for the headlights. I loved those pop-up headlights!

I still love me a C5Z or FRC, but my wife is not going to let me buy any more cars right now. lol. Not now, but maybe later! ;)

I knew the Arctic White Z06's were rare, there is one I have seen in Muskoka a couple of times and one I saw down near Orangeville, Ontario (still wonder if it was the same car). Other than that none. They look pretty cool.

I like the C5 pop up lights too but the stock GM headlights, not so much. Replaced them with Radio Flyer Bi Xeons (sp) what a difference they make.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread