Reactions: Hiroki Soki
different strokes for different folks but that video in post one I'd say the lead blue car the driver is high on something and he has more horses than the second car. Both should get their licences taken away , lucky they didn't kill someone driving like that. They drive like they are living in a video game.

Here is one of my favorite old videos from way back when, so please don't mind the poor quality.

Back in the day, a buddy of mine who had a modified Talon Tsi was constantly hassling me that it would easily pound on a Vette, and insisted that it didn't matter how you mod it, that the Talon would win. So I found this for him.

and xfire82, don't worry. that first video is footage from Nurburgring, so that is in fact a closed-circuit race track, and not a public road. I know it looks like one, but it isn't (ironically, it's my video game experience that allows me to recognize that track so easily!).

I could see that the M5 easily has more power, but the M3 driver likely has more experience on that track. what I actually liked was the silver hatch at the very beginning (like a Peugot 306?) that the M3 simply could not catch under power. That was the highlight of the whole video for me. lol.

hahaha , and here I thought the guys were just driving home from the bar !!!!!! , no wonder all the fancy railing , didn't know places like that existed. still looks too dangerous.

Hahaha. I saw that one a little while ago Eric. It must be modded, wouldn't it? Lambos wouldn't set themselves on fire from the factory, would they?..And to start on fire in such a weird way. It looks like there must have been vapour under the "hood"? Oh well, I see the car is from Dubai. They'll just go and drive their spare Lambo until the new one comes in. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread