Diesels actually produce about 30 times less co2 than gas powered vehicles.... Sorry... useless knowledge but I was accused of being a polluter a while back with my truck so had to look it up....

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: LE BARON and BDK
Not when I am "rolling coal"....:smoke:

Ahhhhh yes.... The coal rollers... But really... Polite rollers only do that whilst passing a Volt or a Prius driver giving us a dirty look... or some green haired dude who gives us the finger cause he tried to cross the road against the light.... lol....
Actually, and it likely won't be long here before "coal rolling" enforcement tightens up... NJ already has a bylaw in place (in addition to the clean air act) that carries a potential $ 5,000.00 fine for it... I think the NJ city CAO may have got rolled while driving his Vette ...

Ahhhhh yes.... The coal rollers... But really... Polite rollers only do that whilst passing a Volt or a Prius driver giving us a dirty look... or some green haired dude who gives us the finger cause he tried to cross the road against the light.... lol....
Actually, and it likely won't be long here before "coal rolling" enforcement tightens up... NJ already has a bylaw in place (in addition to the clean air act) that carries a potential $ 5,000.00 fine for it... I think the NJ city CAO may have got rolled while driving his Vette ...

That's a funny video...But I agree should only happen to Prius/Volt/Tesla....and maybe the odd smart car.....;)

Is this politically incorrect enough?

Photo__2020-05-27_112205.jpg

My current daily is a 2001 Toyota Altezza RS200 (Lexus IS 200 in North America).

Reactions: nascar03
Something looks off with that pic. Oh...I'm thinking you must be left handed maybe.

I'm thinking that must be very hard trying to get used to.

Meh, I'm Asian so it comes naturally...lol! just kidding. Yes for a few months it took getting used to, especially entering onto some freeway on ramps and while waiting to turn left at some major intersections. It's been about a year now with this car and I'm used to it now. Just have to be a bit more patient in certain situations and I'm good with that.

I do still have one absolutely silly habit and that is from time to time I catch myself pulling the stick towards 5th gear thinking that I'm putting it in 1st :Banghead:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.