The 80's and 90's were my glory days so it's no surprise that my playlist on the USB thumb drive in my Jeep mostly contains songs from that era, with a heavy emphasis on Canadian bands such as Chilliwack, Pursuit Of Happiness, BTO, Streetheart, Limblifter, Econoline Crush, Jerry Doucette, etc.

Problem is, though, I haven't figured out how to transfer it all onto CD's so I can play it in my C5. I'm not even sure if the CD function works on the stereo, much less the trunk mounted CD changer. To be honest, it isn't much of a priority because most of my cruising is done with the top off, the windows down and the stereo off so I can listen to the music from the Borla exhaust.

The 80's and 90's were my glory days so it's no surprise that my playlist on the USB thumb drive in my Jeep mostly contains songs from that era, with a heavy emphasis on Canadian bands such as Chilliwack, Pursuit Of Happiness, BTO, Streetheart, Limblifter, Econoline Crush, Jerry Doucette, etc.

Problem is, though, I haven't figured out how to transfer it all onto CD's so I can play it in my C5. I'm not even sure if the CD function works on the stereo, much less the trunk mounted CD changer. To be honest, it isn't much of a priority because most of my cruising is done with the top off, the windows down and the stereo off so I can listen to the music from the Borla exhaust.
If you have a computer with two USB ports you could plug in a burner and transfer from the key to the cd burner. You could have one hell of a lot of CD's though if you choose to transfer the whole key. I have over 1100 songs on my key. You'd have to pick and choose the best of the best.

Reactions: Gummiente
BIG HEADS UP
a new release
by one of Canada's Greatest Rock Bands
CHEAP TRICK
:canada:
APRIL 2021
Surely to have a Driving Tune or two
with an Album Title fitting of Our Corvette too
:thumbs:

Crop-internal-Cheap-Trick-.jpg

here is a tease or two ....

Last edited:
Few off my driving list... big mix of cruising, aggressive, and just remixes. I hope I don't waste anyones time.

The obvious few .....

(anyone not like red-heads?)

Some remixes, possibly better than the originals.... ( I lay my sword here.... )

( Canadian content...)

Some good fun and faster cruisin tunes

Possibly something new and obscure .... (The HU, Mongolian Rock) amazing tones, vocals, worth the watch

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Few off my driving list... big mix of cruising, aggressive, and just remixes. I hope I don't waste anyones time.

The obvious few .....

(anyone not like red-heads?)

Some remixes, possibly better than the originals.... ( I lay my sword here.... )

( Canadian content...)

Some good fun and faster cruisin tunes

Possibly something new and obscure .... (The HU, Mongolian Rock) amazing tones, vocals, worth the watch

Blind melon reminds me of ICHYCOO PARK by The Small faces.
I have that one on my driving tunes as well.
Always like to see/hear what other people are listening to.
Not all my style but like I said some place way back we are one eclectic bunch on here - no holds barred.

Reactions: Morby
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread