Sorry about doubling up on this song (above) but they show some beautiful car accessories in this version. Sorry (again) Derek but these are all natural products - no carbon fibre. Don't know if you will approve.

Totally approved Richard šŸ‘šŸ‘

Good song too. Have not heard it for ages.
So does this mean I should find and double-up with another itune version of the song for my car-play? I got one that is of the longer-playing versions so far šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»

Last edited:
Odd man out here, I just listen to the engine :)
I got away from listening to radio a long time ago, same with TV. Just mindless junk to me with DJs and talk show people rambling along about nothing. We have a six disc CD player in the Corvette. With discs loaded up with 35+ songs each, it takes a lot of driving to get through them all.

Absolutely Awesome ... iā€™m gonna need to top up my iTunes account ...
Keep them coming please.

Little know fact of one benefit for having His & Hers Corvettes ... the entertainment systems do not please the navigator of the other šŸ¤£
Here you go Spence. This is because of the HIS/HERS sound systems

I got away from listening to radio a long time ago, same with TV. Just mindless junk to me with DJs and talk show people rambling along about nothing. We have a six disc CD player in the Corvette. With discs loaded up with 35+ songs each, it takes a lot of driving to get through them all.
Luckily C7 has a USB key for music. Got over 1000 songs on there. Just set to shuffle and drive

Reactions: Keith Tedford
B880E518-FEF4-4175-AEBC-05BE8F587850.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread