Too bad they don't have bull fights at the rodeo. Your nurse might have been able to sample some of these. Or maybe she did in another fashion!

A Canadian stopped at a local restaurant following a day roaming around in Mexico. While sipping his tequila, he noticed a sizzling, scrumptious looking platter being served at the next table. Not only did it look good, the smell was wonderful. He asked the waiter, "What Is that you just served?"

The waiter replied, "Ah senor, you have excellent taste! Those are called Cojones de Toro, meaning testicles from the bull fight this morning. A delicacy!"

The man said, "What the heck, bring me an order."

The waiter replied, "I am so sorry senor. There is only one serving per day because there is only one bull fight each morning. If you come early and place your order, we will be sure to save you this delicacy."

The next morning, the Canadian returned, placed his order, and that evening was served the one and only special delicacy of the day. After a few bites, inspecting his platter, he called to the waiter and said, "These are absolutely delicious, but they are much, much smaller than the ones I saw you serve yesterday.”

The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Senor, sometimes the bull wins."

Some of the comments on this vid are hilarious. My fave a few down,” I hope that the drum kit is over 18”.

Enjoy this piece of wizardry. If this doesn’t want to make you drive,,,, check your pulse. 😉

I had forgotten about this classic from Pink Floyd. Looks like they liked Alberta scenery when choosing the video filming location. Yes,those are “The 3 Sisters” at 1:40 and various shots of the Bow valley near Canmore. The Col between the 2 background peaks at 1:45 is where Charles Bronson made his escape at the end of the early 80s movie,Death Hunt with Lee Marvin. The Native guy is dancing on “Wind Ridge” which is viewable from Dead Mans Flats.

Last edited:
I had forgotten about this classic from Pink Floyd. Looks like they liked Alberta scenery when choosing the video filming location. Yes,those are “The 3 Sisters” at 1:40 and various shots of the Bow valley near Canmore. The Col between the 2 background peaks at 1:45 is where Charles Bronson made his escape at the end of the early 80s movie,Death Hunt with Lee Marvin. The Native guy is dancing on “Wind Ridge” which is viewable from Dead Mans Flats.

Great tune, it brought back a lot of memories. It's to bad Gilmour & Waters couldn't work things out to keep the band together.

Great tune, it brought back a lot of memories. It's to bad Gilmour & Waters couldn't work things out to keep the band together.
I got to see them at commonwealth stadium in Edmonton back in 96/97 for the division bell tour. It ranks up there with Genesis and The Eagles as the best live shows I’ve seen.

Oh Hiroki,the whole CD is good. One of her better and underrated albums by far. “One Love” and “Too long a Soldier” are serious driving tunes. Cerebral Man has a sick Neil Geraldo solo. Give those 3 a listen when you can.
6AE3AB77-6AFF-41EF-B940-CC86FA8A20AE.jpeg
52C2653A-3686-4BD3-B403-EC6333A8B41B.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread