Screenshot_2018-06-30-01-02-51.png

Reactions: ddgermann
Gavin Harrison,drummer for “The Pineapple Thief”. Playing a beautiful Sonor 7 piece kit with a super cool Zildjian 5 crash mini stack on the high hats. Wish I could play like this guy. He’s good.

The 11:00 min version of this song,White Mist is a wonderful driving tune.

Gavin Harrison,drummer for “The Pineapple Thief”. Playing a beautiful Sonor 7 piece kit with a super cool Zildjian 5 crash mini stack on the high hats. Wish I could play like this guy. He’s good.

The 11:00 min version of this song,White Mist is a wonderful driving tune.

It always amaze me te see someone who could command different movement with there 2 hands and 2 feet with a perfect timming like a drummer. Just try to turn a screw with 1 hand and hit a nail with the other one in the same time, you might hurt yourself or make a mess.

Great music by the way.

Reactions: ddgermann
Always makes me feel like flooring it...

Added Driver's Seat to the shuffle for my Car Play … Thanks :thumbs:

… tucked away somewhere is my "when driving in my GMC" tunes that includes something by
Garry Lee & Showdown from 1982 … the Rodeo Song … Who remembers that one ?
( other than likely ... @Rruuff Day )

Last edited:
… tucked away somewhere is my "when driving in my GMC" tunes that includes something by
Garry Lee & Showdown from 1982 … the Rodeo Song … Who remembers that one ?
( other than likely ... @Rruuff Day )

I use to have the album... Played the song for a female friend who was a nurse one time. Had her convinced the last chorus line was "Get on the nurse"... Guess you'd have to remember the song to get the humour there.... Oh well. lol...

Reactions: YFCvii
I use to have the album... Played the song for a female friend who was a nurse one time. Had her convinced the last chorus line was "Get on the nurse"... Guess you'd have to remember the song to get the humour there.... Oh well. lol...
Well that repeats four times in the song so if you could do that you had it made.

• Haha
Reactions: YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread