24 more days for me.
Notice they even painted the parking stripes yellow for my Vette

Attachments

• IMG-3640.JPG
    IMG-3640.JPG
    653.8 KB · Views: 4
lol.... thanks Mike.... great tutorial and a great album...errr.... I mean CD...:rolleyes: ..I expect you maybe don't remember playing vinyl 45's in cars... lol... a 45 was only a hair bigger than a CD..... I think I'm gonna stick with my Ipod now since the Stingray doesn't have a CD player..... I gave away my vinyl a long time ago and although I still have about 500 CD's, I digitized all of them a long time ago and I haven't actually played them in 10 years...

And just for giggles........ on June 24th, 1977 I was in row 6 at the one and only Supertramp concert held in the Halifax Forum in Nova Scotia.... I'm old but I'm not dead....

imphot33-.jpg
I believe you can get a turntable with a USB port at Costco, maybe even Best Buy.
Of course this would only be good for the newer models with the USB input.
Don't know if the trunk would hold all the 45's & 33's plus you better have a really smooth road

Reactions: Rruuff Day
We are a pretty eclectic bunch when it comes to music. Obviously we all have our own tastes as to what we want to listen to.
Getting close to wake up from hibernation.
If you like The Animals then IMHO the following is their greatest album. Some of it is quite heavy. Please listen to it all if you can stomach the "acid" sounds of a lot of it. Of course if you follow the advice of The Fraternity of Man above then you will probably be able to groove to it. Plus JT is working on making all this legal.
Many thanks for all the suggestions. I'll have to get a bigger thumb drive. LOL

Almost sound and look like The Haunted with sound updated to 2017 technologies.
Did you listen to the Twain Shall Meet above. Great lyrics and great sound.
Lousy weather here. snow-freezing rain and rain. Its getting depressing. Mother Nature has two weeks to turn this around so I can get the Vette out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread