This one always makes me laugh

Lol. Always liked these guys. This tune brings back some good memories. Lol.

One of the funniest videos ever made. I’m splitting my gut laughing right now. Thanks for blowing the dust off this one Derek. It’s been years since I’ve seen and heard this one !!

Lmao all day long now.

Reactions: ddgermann
Until it was stolen out of my Chevy-II way back when ... it was "Showdown Welcome to the Rodeo" cassette that hit the spot sometimes and me belting-it out-of-tune while driving.

Reactions: ddgermann
Until it was stolen out of my Chevy-II way back when ... it was "Showdown Welcome to the Rodeo" cassette that hit the spot sometimes and me belting-it out-of-tune while driving.

My cousin worked at the recording studio that Showdown recorded this song ( in Spruce Grove I think )...... he played it to me on the phone way before it came out.... I said I need a copy ( cassette back then ) he said he can't

cool song.

B

Sorry guys & gals, I am not quite as astute at getting the link up with the album picture like Mikey and Hiroki above so you'll have to copy and paste the link
1) Queen = I'm in love with my car
This is an absolute must when you take it out. I'm talking about the car you pervs.

2) Of course the red Vettes their own song. Bet you can't guess what it is! LOL

3) Gary Newman = CARS

Reactions: theboss
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread