All Flash have you received any positive news on your order?

I really feel for you in this process. A guy who wants a GM car so badly. How exactly does GM treat their customers? Your postings would answer that question.

If positive thoughts would get you the car it would be in your garage. Here hoping.

It is what it is and it is totally beyond the control of GM Canada. I jumped at the original allocation and found one of the Eastern-most dealerships, which naturally meant it was one of the latest deliveries (6 Apr). I also chose Spectra wheels and this is what is holding me back now. There is nothing in my process that is out of the ordinary for GM and there typical business operations. I am just glad I am still in the game as there are still many who never got the opportunity this year.

Do I wish GM would allow a change of wheels at status 3000? Absolutely but then again, why should I be different from the rest and expect a change of set procedure that has been in place for years. Just waiting day by day... If I get it in June...so be it right? I missed all the crappy weather and dirty roadways of Spring.

That's just cruel. MM, if you want a closer look I'll be picking it up on May 2.

I might just pop by if I can. Have you heard one running yet? If not , just wait. They fired up the black one to move it and my lord...in sport mode that car sounds unreal. The on line audio clips do it NO justice. It's amazing. The car really must be heard to appreciate it. Can't imagine what is sounds like under full throttle and load. Very nice bite and tone to it.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.