XPEL must be sucking a lot of people into their product if they can afford to sponsor a NASCAR race...

20230325_142548.jpg

My observation, MURRAY, is that the profit margins must be Xcessive to be able to sponsor a race by selling glad wrap...
Sponsorship is tax deductible and good advertising. I agree profits may be good, it's the term Glad wrap I have an issue with. It is certainly stronger than that. It has save my paint at least once from some idiot behind the wheel (Who shall go nameless) lol

Reactions: Movie Muscle
It was just food for thought when someone gets an estimate to wrap a car for 5-7 k. Didn't mean to crush anyone's feelings...
I certainly didn't pay that much. Of course I didn't get a full wrap nor did I use Xpel. Just wish I had had the roof wrapped also.

This being a Canadian site I took a look at the Canadian Nascar event and notice Mosport is now Canadian Tire Motorsport Park and other successful sponsors you may be familiar with include Chevrolet, Michelin, Castrol, Weathertech, CocaCola, Pfaff, Porsche, etc Its food for thought when someone buys that Mastercraft Flux Core Welder now on sale for $269.

Reactions: Murray20c8
This being a Canadian site I took a look at the Canadian Nascar event and notice Mosport is now Canadian Tire Motorsport Park and other successful sponsors you may be familiar with include Chevrolet, Michelin, Castrol, Weathertech, CocaCola, Pfaff, Porsche, etc Its food for thought when someone buys that Mastercraft Flux Core Welder now on sale for $269.

Canadian Tire thanks you for the plug...

I see that you are from BC. Downtown Eastside has an Outreach Program for Flux Dependency...

Try "Ask Jeeves", you might receive a more accurate number...
Does Ask Jeeves still exist?

Today, more than 15 years after “Jeeves” was dropped, you still encounter people typing questions into search engines such as Google. The Ask Jeeves style of searching the internet has outlived the search engine itself.Dec 18, 2022

Pretty sure if we do a poll here, more than 50% of C8 owners have done XPEL PPF on their car to protect their investment. Others prefer small bottles of touch up paint to test their paint-by-numbers skills when the time comes (don't go outside the line), to each their own...they can take my sponsorship money with a smile !!

Does Ask Jeeves still exist?

Today, more than 15 years after “Jeeves” was dropped, you still encounter people typing questions into search engines such as Google. The Ask Jeeves style of searching the internet has outlived the search engine itself.Dec 18, 2022
You can ask VetteBot right here on CCF.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread