John D

2 You're 10
Aug 24, 2010
Port Dover,Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
My XM Radio cuts out sometimes is this a common problem or is there something wrong with factory installed radio? First time Ive had XM Radio in a car.:confused:

radio xm

I'm pretty sure they are located in the outside rear view mirrors on my c6 2006 convertible.And they are not accessible. Just wondering if any others are having trouble with radio signal fade in and out? or is it just my radio acting up? As I'm not to happy with the whole XM radio service. Thanks to all that answer.

I'm pretty sure they are located in the outside rear view mirrors on my c6 2006 convertible.And they are not accessible. Just wondering if any others are having trouble with radio signal fade in and out? or is it just my radio acting up? As I'm not to happy with the whole XM radio service. Thanks to all that answer.

Nice ride. My brother has a Monterey Red one. The XM isn't activated on his yet.. he prefers Sirius -- but other than reception, how do you like XM?
Is 'Howard' available on XM? I have it on Sirius and would miss him if not available on my new ride.

G/L with the fix if indeed there is a problem.
I do find Sirius cuts out occasionally on my SHO and figured it was just temp.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.