Sheesh... Now I'm gonna see 6000 CCF member's Corvettes on the icy roads this winter.... Tis alright though. At sale time I will be the only one that can advertise 'garaged every winter'..... lol....
Well my 2019 GS is garaged every winter, summer, fall and spring ... when it is not being used to its fullest to support my need for fun and driving enjoyment - 12 months of the year! :ohoh::heavycar:

Reactions: Murray20c8
Why would I want to drive a truck (jeep) when I could drive a car?
I hate trucks and I don't understand the desire to drive one as a daily unless you're in construction etc.
IMO performance of a jeep (truck) is only realized in a few commutes a year. I always had a ton of fun with my M6 Camaro SS in the snow as well as the dry.
Of course the C8 is a different beast and I hate washing it with all the nooks and crannies which is why I won't drive it too often in bad weather, but it's for that reason only.
I have a front wheel drive car for those days.
Different strokes etc.
I think it's all demographics. In Alberta, by law, front wheel drives are only allowed to drive in the bicycle lanes or the sidewalks in the winter as too many of them have got caught in the undercarriage of our 4x4 diesel trucks and without us knowing it, get wrapped around our driveshafts until we stop at the next intersection where they get spit out to the gutter. "Hey... did you feel that bump" " No. Likely just a pothole". "Yeah... That must have been it".... :rofl:

Understanding the reasons why people do what they do is somewhat beyond the scope of the discussion.

Long before I bought my Corvette, I invested in my first Spectrum Analyzer that had an MSRP that was a little higher than a fully loaded Porsche 928.

I invested in a Speculum analyzer when I was young as well. Invaluable tool when you are dating. :Biggrin:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.