My sales guy has saved the window sticker.

Drive it? Lol. You haven't been in Alberta in December lol. I am not happy driving my 1 ton the last few days….
How many sets of brown pants do you own? ;)

Nice!! Have you driven it yet or will it sleep there? Have you downloaded your online window sticker? Was curious if the 70ths work.
Renee is picking it up next week to take to her shop in YYC. Ultimate Auto will do the wrap, ceramic, tint, and interior stuff. Will come home in January.

Last edited:
Reactions: Murray20c8
Well it finally happened. After a gruelling 3 week wait I took delivery of my new Stingray. Here are a couple of pics. Apologies for a dirty car, next pics will look vastly different. New splitter and rockers have been ordered and will be installed during detailing. Still deciding on whether I am enamoured by the low spoiler or if that will be changed out soon.
9BBF6733-FEBD-4A5B-BFA8-5FA83CEB318E.jpeg
C5C20582-A2C9-414A-BF57-CE86EF4F7226.jpeg

Well it finally happened. After a gruelling 3 week wait I took delivery of my new Stingray. Here are a couple of pics. Apologies for a dirty car, next pics will look vastly different. New splitter and rockers have been ordered and will be installed during detailing. Still deciding on whether I am enamoured by the low spoiler or if that will be changed out soon.View attachment 103575View attachment 103576
Congratulations!

Reactions: butsy
Well it finally happened. After a gruelling 3 week wait I took delivery of my new Stingray. Here are a couple of pics. Apologies for a dirty car, next pics will look vastly different. New splitter and rockers have been ordered and will be installed during detailing. Still deciding on whether I am enamoured by the low spoiler or if that will be changed out soon.View attachment 103575View attachment 103576
Congratulations

Congratulations Al! I kind of like the low spoiler and would keep it for a while. If it gets boring you can always resell it to a forum member later on and add a different one.
Thanks. I am going to run it for a while and see if it finds a home in my heart…lol. Replacing it isn't a small job as the entire rear bumper has to come off. On the good side the low spoiler apparently uses the same holes for mounting that the Z51 and high wing spoiler use. I dont think removing the rear bumper is rocket science but it is a larger diy project.

Congratulations Al! I kind of like the low spoiler and would keep it for a while. If it gets boring you can always resell it to a forum member later on and add a different one.
I agree with you Bob. It keeps the overall sleek look of the car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.