When was yours built? Curious on how long the shipping time was...

And now for the rest of the story....

I ordered a 2022 ZL1 Camaro from an Alberta dealer in the early spring. The Camaro was built on the 18th of May and was a completed car. It got pushed out into the lot and to this day has never been delivered. I got tired of the GM runaround (if you think the government can give you the departmental shuffle, try dealing with GM corporate) and two weeks ago I told the dealer I was hitting the eject button on the Camaro. I had no interest in a car that had been sitting outside in the weather for 6 months. Especially a convertible. So the dealer (and good on them) wanted to keep me satisfied so they offered to put me into a C8 instead. I had two options, a red 2LT car or this Anniversary Edition 3LT car. I chose the Anniversary 3LT. As far as I know the C8 was ordered early March and was shipped two weeks ago and is currently meandering it's way through the prairies. Supposed to be delivered on the 12th.

• Wow
Reactions: Murray20c8
And now for the rest of the story....

I ordered a 2022 ZL1 Camaro from an Alberta dealer in the early spring. The Camaro was built on the 18th of May and was a completed car. It got pushed out into the lot and to this day has never been delivered. I got tired of the GM runaround (if you think the government can give you the departmental shuffle, try dealing with GM corporate) and two weeks ago I told the dealer I was hitting the eject button on the Camaro. I had no interest in a car that had been sitting outside in the weather for 6 months. Especially a convertible. So the dealer (and good on them) wanted to keep me satisfied so they offered to put me into a C8 instead. I had two options, a red 2LT car or this Anniversary Edition 3LT car. I chose the Anniversary 3LT. As far as I know the C8 was ordered early March and was shipped two weeks ago and is currently meandering it's way through the prairies. Supposed to be delivered on the 12th.
A good friend of mine has a ZL1 Camaro and we drove each others car after mine was broken in. He's now trying to buy a C8. LOL
The Camaro is a fun car, but it has a ton of trouble getting that power to the road. As a race car it's better, but not by too much depending on the driver.

Last edited:
A good friend of mine has a ZL1 Camaro and we drove each others car after mine was broken in. He's now trying to buy a C8. LOL
The Camaro is a fun car, but it has a ton of trouble getting that power to the road. As a race car it's better, but not by too much depending on the driver.
Agreed. The Zl1 was to replace mothers SS. I sold my 2019 GS late in the summer (took advantage of the market) then mother said she didn't want the Camaro anymore but wanted a new Grand Cherokee. It unraveled from there....lol.

• Haha
I had a while interior (seats) on my 1976 Corvette. It was not too bad to look after but we had to make sure we didn't wear new blue jeans until they had been washed several times. Wife was responsible for keeping the interior clean and she set the "blue jean rule" after the first couple drives.

Unloaded off rail on Saturday and today apparently loaded on the car hauler. D-day is apparently Friday.

1670285502249.png

Nice!! Have you driven it yet or will it sleep there? Have you downloaded your online window sticker? Was curious if the 70ths work.
My sales guy has saved the window sticker.

Drive it? Lol. You haven't been in Alberta in December lol. I am not happy driving my 1 ton the last few days….

• Haha
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.