WindRestrictor CCF Best Rear END Photo Contest
It is with the greatest of pleasure that I announce our first ever CCF Sponsored Contest open to all CCF members (important terms and conditions apply - see below).

Huge thanks to WindRestrictor for offering a fantastic prize of ANY WindRestrictor Corvette product and associated accessories worth up to $600 USD before taxes. Yes, if you are the WINNER you can pick ANY item on their website here: WindRestrictor, add ANY accessory to it such as illumination, etching etc. and have them ship it to you free of charge (up to $600 USD value).

WindRestrictor is an officially GM licensed brand offering wind deflectors for Covette C4, C5, C6 and C7s as well as many other brands. A lifetime warranty is included with the product which guarantees that the product will never fade, yellow, peel, or crack like others on the market.

WindRestrictor is currently having a 15% off sale right now offering Free Shipping to the US & Canada until Dec 31st - Use Coupon "Holiday". More details on this offer can be found here: Red Hot - 15% OFF + FREE Shipping to Canada! WindRestrictor® Holiday Sale

We all know free shipping to Canada happens about as often as I have lunch with the Pope so this is a great opportunity to buy. ;) If you take advantage of this sale and place your order (and you really should as this sale may not happen again any time soon), and happen to win the contest Windrestrictor will reverse all charges and reimburse you entirely for your order up to $600 USD value. So there is no reason to delay.

The Contest Rules:

Best Rear END Contest Rules are simple.

1. Upload a pic of your Corvette's Rear End as a post reply to THIS very thread no later than midnight EST on December 6, 2019.
2. Explain with a caption, meme, prop, accessory or other feature (real, staged or photoshopped) why your rear is most deserving of a WindRestrictor or why your rear is simply the BEST.
3. A panel of judges over at WindRestrictor will award the Best Rear End pic award by end of day Dec 10 2019.
4. I will update the thread with the Winning pic, winning member username and get in touch directly with the winner on the forums to get your order processed.

Pro Winning Circle Tips:
1. Cool original pics are always welcomed
2. Comical pics will always win votes and hearts
3. Don't know or have photoshop or other photo editing software? Use a prop or placard to get your point across.

Terms & Conditions:
  • You must be a current CCF member in GOOD STANDING (so not in the penalty box).
  • You must be a CCF member with a minimum of 10 posts under your belt. Yes you can join CCF and contribute 10 good posts to participate. You MUST have 10 posts by the time the contest ends or your submission will be automatically disqualified.
  • The pic must be of your OWN car not something off Google's image library please. We will check.
  • No R Rated or politically motivated pics please.
  • One submission per CCF member ONLY. You may edit your post and submission as many times as you wish until the contest deadline.
  • Offer only open to residents of US & Canada (the product will ONLY be shipped to a US or Canadian address).
  • Total prize value cannot exceed $600 USD before taxes.
  • You are responsible for any duties and taxes incurred at the Canadian Border. Windrestrictor will make every attempt to minimize this but there still will likely be something to pay.
  • WindRestrictor and CCF reserves the right to use your photo submission on our websites or as part of other marketing collateral. By entering the contest you grant us express permission to do so.
  • This thread will be locked Friday Dec 6th, at this point no further entries will be possible.
  • Windrestrictor and CCF reserves the right to extend the deadline or tweak the rules if we find that we are not getting quality contest submissions

privatevarmobileContainersDataApplication9571EA26-A927-4907-A4F2-7FBBDC4051B8tmp45425BC4-1583...jpeg

privatevarmobileContainersDataApplication9571EA26-A927-4907-A4F2-7FBBDC4051B8tmpD760077E-9798...jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: YFCvii
I understood it to be that you were to tell why you deserved it the most or why your rear is the best. Thought there were ones that actually did I guess. Lol

It was relatively open ended. As long as you put some effort in it's good to go. Spence did do a good photoshop job so effort was there. Anyway most entries were fantastic and I wish to thank everyone who entered.

There will be more contests in future.

Last edited:
Oh my ... I woke late this morning ...
and noticed an email from @Nik ...
then it went “dark”. 🤔
I woke up again and .... “dark”
So now I can finally add this message ...
just a second - it’s coming on again ...
4387DBF8-A783-4EEA-B414-FF42DA4846CE.gif

I am absolutely grateful to Windrestrictor for their support of our CCF and its membership.
I truly respect their difficulty having to judge the entries - and I "liked" them all - Thank You
2C81CA52-6446-448F-AEA6-9094064EEFA7.png
Cheers to the judges !!!

One thing for certain that will not go without restating is that these Canadian Corvette Forums and its members
will always remain Winners in my books. A wholeheartedly appreciative Thank You to Nik for facilitating this event.

Thank you all for your messages of congrats. Spence

Last edited:
Congrats Spence,! You’re going to love the restrictive. Was the first mod I did back in 2011.

Thanks again Nik for letting us sponsor the first CCF contest! CONGRATS to Spence again I can’t wait to see the final product with your personalized graphics to install on your C7 coupe! :Cheers2:

It's all you Stephen. One of us will be posting some pics of the final product. I've been told it will be unusual and thematic :) Wait and see.

Out of curiosity have you done the R&D on the C8? Will there be a WindRestrictor for the C8 or are we in hush hush mode ?

Hey Spence!
Congrats on the win. Great picture with a beautiful rear end.
Isn't it great to see some beautiful pictures of our great country.
Now I will have to trip out there to get a pic with those three women. LOL

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Thank you all again for the followup messages of congrats.
I have approved of a custom etching design that Windrestrictor assisted me with as they are licensed for using GM logos. What an awesome process to experience. Thank you Windrestrictor 👍🏻👍🏻

As fabrication/shipping/receiving will now be in progress I thought I should share within this thread on how this will look.

Red illuminated Carbon Fibre Maple Leaf C7 Flag.(with dimmer)
A6473877-E986-4CE8-9E0A-B64095A24C01.jpeg

A spinoff design inspired from the one we created that was adopted for the 2019 Western Canada Corvette Caravan to Bowling Green.

Last edited:
Thank you all again for the followup messages of congrats.
I have approved of a custom etching design that Windrestrictor assisted me with as they are licensed for using GM logos. What an awesome process to experience. Thank you Windrestrictor 👍🏻👍🏻

As fabrication/shipping/receiving will now be in progress I thought I should share within this thread on how this will look.

Red illuminated Carbon Fibre Maple Leaf C7 Flag.(with dimmer)
View attachment 34253
A spinoff design inspired from the one we created that was adopted for the 2019 Western Canada Corvette Caravan to Bowling Green.
Great that WindRestrictor is not set in their designs and can do a custom job.
Looks great Spence

• Agree
Reactions: 12cents and YFCvii
Hit “post” too soon sorry ....
Couldn’t wait to post ... optional battery power is charging up so that i can illuminate this ... tomorrow ...

A6AEF6B4-DB00-445A-B0D4-6E10EB813015.jpeg
E8F5252E-C0B7-4258-84E0-1240E7156A2E.jpeg

23508C99-3C22-47CD-90BE-033402DAB69F.jpeg

Gonna resurrect “Winter Add Ons” thread with illumination ... where is global warming when you need it for installing ... 😂

I’m going to advocate for or create a CCF decal and apply it after the install. 👍🏻

Last edited: