The mass shots were while sighting the gun in. ;) Let's just say that Lakefield Larry and Warsaw Wally just went awaaaaaayyyy.
It's 6:30 AM and I am ready. If the sun doesn't come out, then I can just go out and blow the driveway out. The sun actually disappeared for a little while yesterday and we got about four inches of snow.

The mass shots were while sighting the gun in. ;) Let's just say that Lakefield Larry and Warsaw Wally just went awaaaaaayyyy.
It's 6:30 AM and I am ready. If the sun doesn't come out, then I can just go out and blow the driveway out. The sun actually disappeared for a little while yesterday and we got about four inches of snow.

mite better gitcher' self a mac 10 in case the varmint's got kinfolk !!!

Years ago, I saw the odd groundhog out of his hole in a field in late March, not February though. With the layer of ice on the fields around here it would be extra difficult for him to get out...............especially with the lead flying. ;) Oh how I wish spring would just get here. I think this has to be the longest winter ever.

1781379_10151857416200443_674751025_a.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.