AllFlash

Power User
Jul 25, 2014
Niagara
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
I have in front of me a Z06 Order sheet that was sent about an hour ago for a fully loaded Z06 with the Z07 package, yellow, dual roof, 3LZ trim... and it is right now at status 3000 in Canada. The owner changed to a vert and the dealership called me to see if i wanted the order.

I was going to grab it as, when I first got the call today, it was status 2000 but has since jumped to 3000.... and it is the Z07 package which I have been trying to find out if it could be changed. Going status 3000 makes it easy.

PM me if interested as I did tell another that i would look for him.

PM if interested.

13677d1412132790-just-wondering-how-many-canadian-buyers-now-have-2015-orders-accepted-gm-details.png

Last edited:
Les, you should get this for yourself. It would be a great fit for your website launch.

The only thing is make sure you can get the Personalized Plaque changed to your name from the previous owners name.

Best of luck!

Owais... we were only a few minutes away from the deal when he updated and the screen went to 3000, meaning it couldnt be changed.. 2000 to 3000 was only a matter of hours. I have no use for Z07, 3LZ or yellow...

Got excited for a few minutes there though. Got the Workbench in front of me...the one that got away!

Its not easy but if your dealer is really persistent and had friends at the corvette plant then it is possible even at 3000.

The only thing is if the dealer is expecting to charge you an additional premium over MSRP then that wouldn't be cool. But im sure someone would still buy it.

The car is coming to Sherwood Park who has a stellar rep as one of the top Vette companies in Canada. In my initial dealings, they knew very well I was seeking only MSRP and they never stated any different when we spoke yesterday. Maybe things have changed as it will be an early model...who knows. My order is already set in any case...I am still flip flopping between black rims and the grey, as well as the stinger patch or dual stripe. I would have no prob paying for the stinger stripe but 1k is ludicrous for the dual stripe IMO...we will see when final pricing comes out though. An old (and well connected) friend got me a confirmation on my allocation and the fact that it will be a Spring delivery this morning which makes me very happy

The car is coming to Sherwood Park who has a stellar rep as one of the top Vette companies in Canada. In my initial dealings, they knew very well I was seeking only MSRP and they never stated any different when we spoke yesterday. Maybe things have changed as it will be an early model...who knows. My order is already set in any case...I am still flip flopping between black rims and the grey, as well as the stinger patch or dual stripe. I would have no prob paying for the stinger stripe but 1k is ludicrous for the dual stripe IMO...we will see when final pricing comes out though.

You can always try guys the wrap cars to lay down a stripe for you. A friend of my mine had a stripe laid down on his yellow C7 plus had the roof wrapped in black to match. He said it was way cheaper that way.

I actually have someone locally who states that he can come up with a killer stripe design and, if I let their company do the Vette and use the piks for publicity photos,they would create the design and do it free.... He knows that I am not into gaudy and overdone striping designs but he says he is sure to create one that would make the car look like a million bucks....

I actually have someone locally who states that he can come up with a killer stripe design and, if I let their company do the Vette and use the piks for publicity photos,they would create the design and do it free.... He knows that I am not into gaudy and overdone striping designs but he says he is sure to create one that would make the car look like a million bucks....

I agree I can't justify factory pricing for stripes. What color are you ordering?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.