This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Who golfs here

I sure do my friend, but I don't think we will get together for many rounds unless your in Saskatoon of I get out there, however if it happens we can do it for sure.

P.S. Love the Avatar

Brent

I sure do my friend, but I don't think we will get together for many rounds unless your in Saskatoon of I get out there, however if it happens we can do it for sure.

P.S. Love the Avatar

Brent

Well if you are ever out this way make sure to give me a ring....

I love to golf. Just never enough time to play as much as I would like.

I ran a tournament for the GTA CF gang last year. I will be doing the same this year.

Thats when you have to make some time (lol) I hear you Mark never enough time between the kids and their sports work and everything els during the summer it is tough. I will try and get out at least Sunday mornings maybe once during the week . Let me know the date maybe i can get out.

Take care.

sorry, not trying to offend anybody, just found those two posters yesterday, thought they were funny, check it out :

Last edited by a moderator:

I hear ya Gus but I played intercounty ball and I assure you, standing at the plate faciing a 90 mile an hour fastball takes more that "one ball" if you know what I mean

PS: Mark, you know I'm in for the golf whenever it happens. In fact, we should just get out for a few rounds this summer just as a foursome...I'm sure Ian and others would be glad to round off our group for a weekend outing

haha, my background is actually russian and not greek, so Gus wouldnt work. but I got a friend who goes by Gus and hes official name is Constantine.

- Kons

Users who are viewing this thread